Other NFL Tickets - Where to Buy

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Playoffs Tickets

Good on you Jem. Just let you know that another BF Bronco fan, RunningMachine, got tickets to the ill-fated Broncos home Conf Chmp'ship game of the 2005 season (2006 play-offs) in the nose-bleed section without much trouble. Feel free to ask about the opponents on the day. Dare ya. :D

:D

I had erased that game from my memory until now.
But on the bright side, if Jake had actually played a half decent game he might still have been our QB today. Now there's a thought :eek:.

:D

I had erased that game from my memory until now.
But on the bright side, if Jake had actually played a half decent game he might still have been our QB today. Now there's a thought :eek:.

We owe you one for Kordell Stewarts stupid throws @ Three Rivers in the late 90's.

Jake was possibly a NFL TOP TEN QB at his peak so it's not like he was absolute goat like Lienart. :D

We owe you one for Kordell Stewarts stupid throws @ Three Rivers in the late 90's.

Jake was possibly a NFL TOP TEN QB at his peak so it's not like he was absolute goat like Lienart. :D

I didn't think so before the game, but in hindsight nothing was going to stop Cowher, Bettis and the Steelers that day/year.

As far as Plummer goes, I (and am pretty sure every other Broncos fans are the same) remember the days "Bad Jake" showed up and threw left handed interceptions more than the days "Good Jake" showed up and threw for 500 yards.

Come to think of it, having two non-consecutive very good seasons sums Jake's career up really well.

Come to think of it, having two non-consecutive very good seasons sums Jake's career up really well.

On the flipside, SCORED BIG on the matrimony stakes, as he hooked up with a Broncos cheerleader. :)

jakeslady.jpg

Contact the Broncos, obviously, as a first choice....but if in trouble, there is always StubHub

Some friends and I are going to New York at the end of this Month and plan to go to the New York Giants vs Jacksonville game on the 28th of November, i was wondering what the best way to get tickets is? I've had a look at a few websites at the cheapest price seems to be around $90.

Re: Best Way to Get Tickets?

There are plenty of ticket brokers, I've used a couple and never had any issues. I think most of them have the same tickets anyway and the prices are pretty similar when you include the 'service charge'.
Tickco.com is one I've used.
I tried to use stubhub once and they wouldn't send to Aus, however last year I got tickets for a playoff at Yankee Stadium and they e.mailed them to me.

Whatever place is offering $80 for a ticket, I'd take it. I was under the impression that the cheapest Giants ticket you can get comes to around $120 with the ticketmaster convenience charge included.

Tickets to that game are available through normal ticketmaster sale or the NFL Ticket Exchange.

I used stubhub for baseball (printed tickets out online) and had no problems. You do pay extra though, but sometimes its the only way to get a good seat.

Or do what Woodson (i think?) did and just rock up without a ticket and hope to get one at the game off a scalper. We did this for a WNBA game in New York ($8 ticket - great seats :)), not sure i'd want to risk it for an NFL game though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I used stubhub for baseball (printed tickets out online) and had no problems. You do pay extra though, but sometimes its the only way to get a good seat.

Or do what Woodson (i think?) did and just rock up without a ticket and hope to get one at the game off a scalper. We did this for a WNBA game in New York ($8 ticket - great seats :)), not sure i'd want to risk it for an NFL game though.

That's correct camsmith.. and check out the footage I captured from my Club East seats.. :)

Purchasing NFL Tickets?

Hi guys, I am just after some advice/ideas regarding the purchase of NFL tickets. I am trying to purchase some tickets to a pre-season game in Philadelphia (provided the season proceeds) and although there are a number of tickets available, very few are 'electronic delivery'. These seats aren't in the best area whereas the seats that can be shipped (only to a US/Canadian address) are in really good locations.

My query is, does anybody have any ideas on how to get around this issue? Ideally I want to purchase these tickets before I leave for the US in August...

Re: PuchasinG NFL tickets?

Pre-season games shouldn't be an issue. You can get them freely at a better price from scalpers an hour before the game. Don't forget you'll only get to see the starters play for the first quarter so paying the face value deflates the fuss of buying them before you leave our shores.

Get in touch with Julie Hirshey (community Relations Manager) on (215) 463-2500 and tell her about yourself coming over from Down Under to watch the Eagles. Hopefully she'll hook you up with some players or even a tour of the complex.

Go this thread about pics of NFL gameday..

Here's Too Far's contribution of his Eagles experience

I've been searching around for a group of tix for DAL @ NYJ on kickoff weekend (if it happens) and thought that a thread for direction and links helping all folks looking at purchasing tickets for NFL matches might a good idea....................???

I've only been to a couple of pre-season NFL matches in OAK and SF and those were easy walk-up purchases in half-full stadiums. Regular season is different and was wondering how & where those who have travelled and attended real deal games have puchased their tix.

go to http://www.fbschedules.com/
Then pick what you want, the side bar has all 120 FBS school schedules as well as all 32 NFL teams.
Go to the schedule, it will give everything, including a buy tickets button.

there is a link or 2 you might have to go through.

But for that game in particular, this is the final page you'd need
http://www.ticketexchangebyticketma...89665263#45eda44e-4e17-430c-87d1-2beec44930c9

You can get tickets from anywhere from, 2 tickets, nosebleeds, behind the endzone for $169 each
If you're in a big group, you can go for 19 tickets together 1 bay over for $267 each
Or you can even get 1 ticket right behind the visitors sideline, in the bottom tier for $1,082

Though, that's just what I found then, you might like to ask Woodson with his trip last year, or with Rory the year before, they might be able to help you find cheaper ways to get tickets

Although, I've not yet bought tickets to any games. I've heard good reviews for stubhub.com.

Also, drop by the home team's website.

Good luck.

Would like to be heading over also but will wait out a little. Last time we went we got tickets through stubhub and the official ticket supplier which I think was ticketmaster or something like that.

Only problem I had with www.stubhub.com is that they didn't do deliveries of the tickets to Australia. You can get them electronically emailed to you and you print it off yourself but not all tickets were available via email.

I just bought them off nfl.com who sent the tickets via email. Not bad prices as well unless you want the premiums which you are looking at $1,000 for a game like the Cowgirls/Jets.

I used StubHub for NBA, NHL and MLB tickets earlier this year. Everything went fine, but like juddy said here in Australia we are a bit limited in what we can get. Plus you probably end up paying more using a ticket re-seller. At the Lakers game I went to I spent about $120 more on the ticket than the guy sitting right in front of me.

But for 95% of games surely the team website or whatever ticket agency they use would be fine. I only resorted to StubHub because it was a last minute trip and there were no tickets left via those avenues.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back