'Questions that don't warrant a thread' Thread - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Being pedantic, it wasn't Murphy's original club though.
If you read my post a few up from this you will see I spelt this out in great detail.

Hello I was wondering if anyone knows what has happened to TheMightyHawk.net
It appears to have disappeared on the 11th December.
Thanks Cheers Jan
It's down for everyone...

Perhaps it was the Russians...

Hello I was wondering if anyone knows what has happened to TheMightyHawk.net
It appears to have disappeared on the 11th December.
Thanks Cheers Jan
The guy that owned the site used to be on here, with a similar name to Mighty Hawk (or some variation).

I just saw a brief clip of Tom Brady throwing an NFL ball to Hodgey, who caught it, at what looks like some sort of conference. No explanation given (that I could see). How and when did this happen?

Tom arrived Down Under last week ahead of his 'An Evening with Tom Brady' speaking tour.

And retired NFL legend Tom Brady, 46, stepped out for a stroll in Brisbane on Sunday hours ahead of his exclusive sit-down event at Brisbane Stadium.

I just saw a brief clip of Tom Brady throwing an NFL ball to Hodgey, who caught it, at what looks like some sort of conference. No explanation given (that I could see). How and when did this happen?
Hawk members were sent an email for discount tickets to the event (in Melb at crown maybe?)
so far I have seen posts from the salary cap and drug cheats that have also included poor old Tom.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would be awesome in the preseason to see 5 players from each of the 18 clubs compete in a 5 x 2km relay.

Butts, Finn, Ward, Croc and Weddle as the anchor against … every other teams 5 best.

Would the Blitz give the cats too much of an advantage?

Would Harry Sharp from Brisbane, who was easily the fastest over the distance at the combine, be the deciding factor?

I’d think teams would love to own the 2km relay crown. 👑.

Such an event would align with the purpose of preseason training as well as generate something useful and fun for the AFL journo’s to write about in this downtime.

To borrow Keka’s line, “you know it makes sense”.

Last edited:
It would be awesome in the preseason to see 5 players from each of the 18 clubs compete in a 5 x 2km relay.

Butts, Finn, Ward, Croc and Weddle as the anchor against … every other teams 5 best.

Would the Blitz give the cats too much of an advantage?

Would Harry Sharp from Brisbane, who was easily the fastest over the distance at the combine, be the deciding factor?

I’d think teams would love to own the 2km relay crown. 👑.

Such an event would align with the purpose of preseason training as well as generate something useful and fun for the AFL journo’s to write about in this downtime.

To borrow Keka’s line, “you know it makes sense”.
Meh Universal Music GIF by Sigrid Bernson

My fear would be that the players try too hard and ping a hammy. But surely they try hard in their time trials And so I have no hammy fears.

Could you imagine Weddle, who is clearly our strongest runner (combine result (CBR): 6:02), staying with Butts (CBR: 6:23), Ward (CBR: 5:57), Croc (CBR: 6:08) and Finn (CBR:5:51) and pushing them to stay with him.

It is no longer Weddle being out in front but Weddle being a Cedric Dubler helping / yelling at 4 to 6 other Hawks to stay with him.

Put in Ramma (known: 6:04), and don‘t forget CJ (unknown) or Dylan Moore (6:09).

Make the running power not an individual thing but a team thing.

Even if it could not be an inter club thing, maybe it could be a year 2024 Hawks against future year Hawks.

Call it the John Kennedy Snr, ”let’s be fitter than the others” crown. 👑

Last edited:
Are trac and clarry worth ove a million each?
Fit and firing for a team in their premiership window? Absolutely.

Question is where is Clarry at? Might perform when he's on the park but could you rely on him to not have another relapse?

And where is Melbourne at? Are they still in the midst of their window or playing on borrowed time?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back