'Questions that don't warrant a thread' Thread - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn 2024 ISC Mens Home Guernsey
View attachment 1904272
DSC00967.jpg

Hello, Did any other MightyHawk members receive an email from "mistere"?
I haven't replied as not sure if it is a scam.(It didn't request a reply)
It has come from an email address and a person that have different names,
hence my concern. Cheers Libby

Hello, Did any other MightyHawk members receive an email from "mistere"?
I haven't replied as not sure if it is a scam.(It didn't request a reply)
It has come from an email address and a person that have different names,
hence my concern. Cheers Libby
Pretty sure i emptied my spam without reading it.

While I'm at it, I still can't figure out the mystery of KOLOKOTRONIS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That would be good! It was more around your conspiracy comment... have you seen the MAGA conspiracy around Taylor Swift?

I tend to look at it this way: I live in Australia and I don’t really care. Especially when you throw in Taylor Swift reactions. We’ve got enough of that bulls**t on our own. No need to go looking for more.

Can anyone explain to me the rationale for the AFL's first 6 weeks of the fixture?

Week 1, called OR, has 4 games, we don't play

Week 2 (Rnd 1) is full 9 game round

Week 3 (Rnd 2) has a bye for 2 teams from week 1, as does Week 4

Week 5 (Rnd 4) is a full 9 game round (Wow, how novel!)

Weeks 6 and 7 (Rnds 5 & 6) are 8 games again, with again 2 teams from OR having a bye per week

So, finally, after 7 weeks...all the teams have played the same number of games at the conclusion of the round.

If someone could tell me how this is 'better' than 9 games a week, please let me know.

Can anyone explain to me the rationale for the AFL's first 6 weeks of the fixture?

Week 1, called OR, has 4 games, we don't play

Week 2 (Rnd 1) is full 9 game round

Week 3 (Rnd 2) has a bye for 2 teams from week 1, as does Week 4

Week 5 (Rnd 4) is a full 9 game round (Wow, how novel!)

Weeks 6 and 7 (Rnds 5 & 6) are 8 games again, with again 2 teams from OR having a bye per week

So, finally, after 7 weeks...all the teams have played the same number of games at the conclusion of the round.

If someone could tell me how this is 'better' than 9 games a week, please let me know.

Round 0 Games in NSW and Queensland while NRL awol. Gain customer base reasons.

Ok.

I can believe that the AFL think that is an acceptable reason...only because they are all a bunch of small minded and petty weasels and grifters...

Has anyone on here signed up to kayo through hawks on demand? I just signed up and started paying - how do I access the kayo now? Does the club send me a link?

Has anyone on here signed up to kayo through hawks on demand? I just signed up and started paying - how do I access the kayo now? Does the club send me a link?
Point 3 talks about a code to enter in so not sure if that helps

Bump. Same question for me

Point 3 talks about a code to enter in so not sure if that helps

the club sends you an email with the details

however, check your spam folders because that’s where I found my email from the club about the Kayo login details

Did he bring his own? Or, do we go max conspiracy and say his people organised an old jumper on purpose to give the impression of bringing his own.
1708757937300.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back