Preview Round 1: Carlton V Richmond @ MCG, 02/04/15, 7.20pm AEST. (FREE LIKES!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumour going around that Murphy won't be playing. The club doctor examining him couldn't find a backbone and there is a problem with his pea heart
Watch him have 35 odd touches and kick a couple

Carlton will always trouble us unless we find a better on field leader. We need a Luke Hodge or a Joel Selwood for this game. Unfortunately we don't have one and I can see us crumbling as soon as the pressure starts to build.

Carlton will always trouble us unless we find a better on field leader. We need a Luke Hodge or a Joel Selwood for this game. Unfortunately we don't have one and I can see us crumbling as soon as the pressure starts to build.

Not if McTruck plays he was born to lead and his first senior game will be a good place to start.

On a more serious note I'll be concerned slightly if Miles doesn't play. He actually does play that midfield leader role; getting the hard ball and earning free kicks.

As for selection, I reckon these blokes are fighting for the last 2 spots
- Vickery, Lloyd, McIntosh, Lennon, Petterd

Not if McTruck plays he was born to lead and his first senior game will be a good place to start.

On a more serious note I'll be concerned slightly if Miles doesn't play. He actually does play that midfield leader role; getting the hard ball and earning free kicks.

As for selection, I reckon these blokes are fighting for the last 2 spots
- Vickery, Lloyd, McIntosh, Lennon, Petterd
Miles will play

I know it's nothing but I hated Carrazzo's interview. He didn't talk it up but it's like the Blues go in excited etc and we talk it down.
i hate that he always plays a blinder against us, and tags a player out the game at the same time. if he plays well, they will win.

I reckon Vlastuin will be our Luke Hodge type, only difference he will actually be better!
Love that kid.

It's kind of absurd but I almost feel like this game will be the litmus test to whether we will win a final this year. We completely shat it last year when the pressure peaked against Port. I'd love to see us come out and just dominate them like we should, really make a statement.
If it's a typical see-sawing, nail-biter and we hold on to clinch it I'll come away feeling like we'll again be lucky to make the finals. Pound the blue scum into the turf and the sky's the limit.

It's kind of absurd but I almost feel like this game will be the litmus test to whether we will win a final this year. We completely shat it last year when the pressure peaked against Port. I'd love to see us come out and just dominate them like we should, really make a statement.
If it's a typical see-sawing, nail-biter and we hold on to clinch it I'll come away feeling like we'll again be lucky to make the finals. Pound the blue scum into the turf and the sky's the limit.

As much as I agree about making a statement it's silly to pin anything that happens Round 1 on the rest of the season especially finals. The season will be as even as we've seen and anything can happen

Yaz is nearly ready for the big game and already has his favourite big boy elmo hoody on

a48a7e36e87d4ecdf4c0bd1b107efe67.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want Knightsey to play so bad, not because he's any good (which he is) but because he wears his tiger socks up. Unlike the rest of the team

Fu*k I miss when every player wore their socks up. We have the best socks in the league. *en tiger stripes !

Knights_Round14.jpg
c2011fda5f64f99ba502582c49883e38.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back