Preview Round 1 Tickets Selling Fast ... Allegedly

Remove this Banner Ad

Martin#4

Club Legend
Apr 27, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
According to a Richmond supporter group on Facebook, tickets are selling really quick, some people saying that 'allocation exhausted' is already starting to pop up.

I'm not sure how that can be possible given only AFL reserve have gone on sale and presumably the tickets that can be purchased by AFL members is in the AFL members reserve section of the stadium.

Given club member don't go on sale till tomorrow and public reserve on Friday, I'm a little concerned about not being able to get a ticket.

I'm a home member with reserved seating, so unfortunately, as my membership doesn't have away matches, I can't upgrade to a reserved seat tomorrow with the member sale.

So, calling anyone and everyone who is more learned than myself, what is the best course of action and has anyone heard anything in regards to availability going quickly. I do work in the city and could go to the MCG early to get tickets on the day but I'm not too sure how that system works.

Thanks!

Thread title is misleading... They are not selling fast lol, in fact they're not even on sale. You'll be able to go on the day and scan in your 16 gamer so that Carltoon don't get any of our money.

Unless you've got no issues with giving money to CFC :oops:

Thread title is misleading... They are not selling fast lol, in fact they're not even on sale. You'll be able to go on the day and scan in your 16 gamer so that Carltoon don't get any of our money.

Unless you've got no issues with giving money to CFC :oops:

Yeah title is a bit s**t, supporter group was saying they were selling fast which didn't make sense as only AFL members reserve are on sale.

I'll fly over from New Zealand for this one. Got to get some use of my 16 game international membership. And I can't seem to stream AFL Live on Apple TV.

Haere Ra

Apple TV and the output ports on Apple devices are blocked from transmitting to external devices such as your TV from Afl live and foxtel go. Not sure what it is but a mate found some software that will circumvent this and he told me it cost him about 7 or 8 dollars to buy. When I speak to him next I'll try and find out what it is for U. No promises.

Last edited:
Carlton home game. General admission on the day will be fine. I'll just get there an hour early. Dirty blues won't get my money, you hear me Trigg?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

generally if thats the case the AFL/The Club will post an article about it on thier websites. or for Cheer Sqd Members our leader will e-mail us once they find out the details. just get there early & there won't be an issue

Ffs people, buying a seat just gives cash to that scum bag club

Wait, get their early, and enter for free with your 16 game away membership

DO NOT HELP CARLTON!!!

Realised on the weekend I have a bloody wedding
Think I'll be streaming the game on my phone while at the reception
Who the feck gets married on Easter Thursday

Ffs people, buying a seat just gives cash to that scum bag club

Wait, get their early, and enter for free with your 16 game away membership

DO NOT HELP CARLTON!!!
Some of us can't get there early and have disabled people coming so we have to reserve seats.

Some of us can't get there early and have disabled people coming so we have to reserve seats.

Get a mate to get their early and roll the blanket out.

Given you're not tigs2010 or Tiger71 im guessing you do have friends who don't need batteries

Remove this Banner Ad

Back