Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 9 - Fighting Furies v Dragons FFC at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

With all the big names from the Freo board at the Dragons, it's easy to lure more in.

DragoDelph, Purple Jesus, BringBackTheAnchor, pK75, Drizzy, serial_thrilla, freo84, Ge3ks, Bradesmaen. Elite. All of them.
foreverfreo freo GIF by Fremantle Dockers

Now let it be clear that I recruited him. My greatest non-Freo recruit since Braklet!
I still wonder WTF you were doing trolling around in the Cats board that day... "oh look, a Tolkien nerd"

Big game Dragons!! Time to fire up for this one against the Furies in our first away game for a few weeks. Let's get fred up for a huge game on Sunday!! :thumbsu:

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

big_icky it appears that Jeremy Cameron is a Milwaukee fan!

DRAGONS SIGN OMGFRIDGE!!!!
Or, anyone that doesnā€™t Freo at the Dragons can come get some Furie action? Seems like itā€™s just a matter of time now before they ā€˜heave hoā€™ you other team people out anyway.

Trust me, Iā€™ve seen this type of shenanigans before.

Or, anyone that doesnā€™t Freo at the Dragons can come get some Furie action? Seems like itā€™s just a matter of time now before they ā€˜heave hoā€™ you other team people out anyway.

Nawww, we're safe.

I think.

Greenery is a long time and big time North Melbourne supporter. There won't be a problem.
#joininthechorus #Flagroos

That explains why Greenery "came up with" a new brand of Qooty game plan for us called Dragonball, until both Toei Animation threatened to sue him and the rest of us nearly died from cringe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back