Swans Talk in the Media Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Thanks for your support mate maybe ask @gilly381 who votes for it he is the chair of the Australia Day Council."
Warne then responded: "Just stop staging for free kicks mate. You should be better than that as Aust of the year !!! Good luck in the finals."

Awkward :oops:
Would be interesting to know if his direction to Gilly was said tongue in cheek. Quite well known that Warne hates Gilly's guts as Warne saw himself as being the person for Vice Captaincy but the selectors wouldn't have a bar of someone so ill disciplined off the field as their representative.

Don't worry yourselves over the ignorant ar.eholes.

Tasmania is still known as Hawthorn even though they aint!

What do they have to do with Hawthorn. They train in Waverley, play in Tasmania.

They share their home ground with Melbourne, Collingwood, Richmond. What remnants of their history do Tassie have.

Hahahahahaaa. The reason for Collingwood supporters no show on Friday night was apparently a protest against poor fixturing. Hey Ed, it was Friday night prime time.

Hahaha I called it a few pages back, but I was taking the piss.

Edward pls.

Hahahahahaaa. The reason for Collingwood supporters no show on Friday night was apparently a protest against poor fixturing. Hey Ed, it was Friday night prime time.

Thought centrelink has cut payments or something

Derm, stressing that Geelong and Hawthorn finished equal top with Sydney, it was only 3 percent. Yeah Derm, the percentage means we finished on top. Not Hawthorn, not Geelong. Just us.

Lol just lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ralph. Goodes has transgressed in the staging and should get a fine. Sorry *******, contact to the face means he cannot be sighted for diving. Learn the rules if you are going to report on it dickhead.

Regardless of facts they are going to come down hard on him this week, hopefully he stops doing it cause i dont want him out of the contest he is more focused about getting a free than going for the ball at this stage :(

Ralph. Goodes has transgressed in the staging and should get a fine. Sorry *******, contact to the face means he cannot be sighted for diving. Learn the rules if you are going to report on it dickhead.

Watch the main board who normally hate ralph follow him like a god on this issue

Watch the main board who normally hate ralph follow him like a god on this issue
Thread just got closed because of all the *******s on it. I'd love to see the mods do the same thing with every Goodes Sydney or racism thread. Shut it down straight away with the tag closed as we all know this will end up filled with vitriolic *nuts who are too stupid to have independent thought.

Thread just got closed because of all the *******s on it. I'd love to see the mods do the same thing with every Goodes Sydney or racism thread. Shut it down straight away with the tag closed as we all know this will end up filled with vitriolic ****nuts who are too stupid to have independent thought.

It's begun.

New thread just got created.

I'll readily admit that reading what a large number of people have to say about Goodes makes my eyes bleed with exacerbation.

And it makes you realise just how much latent racism is still out there, alive and well.

On a more positive note, the Sydney Morning Herald has jumped on our bandwagon, this is from yesterday's editorial (scroll down to the bottom of the page, underneath the column about Sydney's alcohol lockout rules):

http://www.smh.com.au/comment/smh-e...ut-rules-need-finetuning-20140829-108wvz.html

Six months ago, amid the controversy over the $10 million signing of Lance "Buddy" Franklin from premiers Hawthorn, the Swans played their first game of the season against the lowly rated cross-town minnows the Greater Western Sydney Giants. The Herald warned the Swans before that game that it was the Ides of March; that the Giants team included Shane Mumford, whom the Swans traded to GWS to make way for Buddy; and that the Giants had never played at home before more than 12,000. Here was their chance to make a statement.

And what a statement it was.

The Giants outplayed the Swans, Buddy kicked just one goal and the upstarts thrashed the millionaires 99-67 in front of 17,102 fans.

Since then, of course, the Swans have felt so bad that they have won 16 of their past 17 games.

And Buddy? The loss to the Giants hurt him so much that he came out and kicked 66 goals in the18 pf the 20 Swans games he has played since. He is all but certain to win the Coleman medal for top goalkicker in the competition for a third time – assuming, of course, that the Herald has not put the mockers on him and the Swans for a second time in one season. Surely not.

...and shut down!!! Good job by Forward Press. With a bit of luck some dickhead starts up another one, he gets fed up and just starts carding people.

I obviously cannot discuss moderation in public here but, as you would expect, mods only dish out cards for the most egregious offenses and offenders. However, if this keeps up I will definitely deploy the heavy artillery. And maybe also PM them a link to Stormfront to keep them occupied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back