Meet Up Sydney Swans Board Meet-Ups 2016 (Updated OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello Melbourne folk

Who wants to meet up for one of the Carlton games? NAB (Friday 11th march 5:50pm) or Round 2 (Sunday April 03 4:40pm)?

I also plan to go to the Richmond game but harder to guess uni for then

I would have proposed a meet up in Blacktown this weekend but I may have to work :( #failmod #shouldhavegivenmodshiptovonn

Besides, Western Sydney... you know. No offence if you are from the west. :p

I would have proposed a meet up in Blacktown this weekend but I may have to work :( #failmod #shouldhavegivenmodshiptovonn

Besides, Western Sydney... you know. No offence if you are from the west. :p

Western Sydney is nice, you know, as long as you have a pathological hatred of public transport and free flowing traffic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RW considering I've conducted countless meet-ups, I think I deserve a beer trophy too ;)

EDIT: In fact, I believe the first Meet-Up thread was created by yours truly.

RW considering I've conducted countless meet-ups, I think I deserve a beer trophy too ;)

You aren't the only one :p

You aren't the only one :p

We have only ever issued the one to bedford for the meet up after the GF parade in 2014.

There are certainly a few on here that have organised meet ups over the course, but none as good as that:)

There are certainly a few on here that have organised meet ups over the course, but none as good as that:)
You missed out on the North game last year with Bonz GCB85 and myself :p that was good fun

You missed out on the North game last year with Bonz GCB85 and myself :p that was good fun

Poor GCB85 would have felt like such a third wheel on our date.

Happy for any meet ups in Victoria, doesn't look like I have any fencing clashes.

Poor GCB85 would have felt like such a third wheel on our date.

Happy for any meet ups in Victoria, doesn't look like I have any fencing clashes.
My girlfriend felt like a 3rd wheel :p

We have only ever issued the one to bedford for the meet up after the GF parade in 2014.

Tut tut, I organised the 2012 meet up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back