Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
6AJX3bB.jpg

In what way? I'm abstaining from all footy media until next week, when we finally have some actual football to discuss.

updates appreciated :)
Wayne grilled Tim about Hird and his responsibility and Tim tried to deflect the blame.

Wayne grilled Tim about Hird and his responsibility and Tim tried to deflect the blame.
Good. I'd hate for the media to start blowing Essendon because of today's results. It's good for the players, yes. It's good that we can get back to talking football, yes. It's not good that we were in this sodding situation to begin with, and the fault for that lies solely at bomberland.

Schadenfreude is pleasure derived from the misfortunes of others.

We can only hope in the years ahead as success eludes them, their testicles shrink, lumps appear and the chemotherapy begins that we can resurrect this thread and enjoy it again.

Good luck in the future * !

They are going to appeal.
So they should.

Got off because there was no written proof of what was injected.

However they were ousted from finals and fined a large sump of money for "not keeping"/shredding those same records.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL @ spin filled presser with *hird stressing that todays decision has proven they took no PED's, instead of saying just thymosin B4 which the case was about, shame about the technicality that leaves AOD 9604 off the agenda, even though *jobe admitted to taking it, and it appeared on the consent forms of numerous other *players, what about the Hexarellin used onsite etc etc

There will be no appeal, McDevitt's office is saying not likely and that ASADA will "put it down as an honourable loss" according to Rebecca Wilson. I hope there isn't, the players deserve to play and for the first time in 3 years can enjoy the game they love.

I hate Essendon, I hate the club in all of its representation but the players have suffered enough, they're the ones that have borne the brunt of this saga and as players of our great game, I'm glad that my team will play a decent side and not a half baked team that is clearly not good for the game. Essendon have been fined $2M, had their coach suspended for 12 months, draft picks taken away for 2 years, kicked out of finals and good people losing their job with reputation in tatters. I say enough is enough and the players and the club have served their penance and let's all move on and turn our eyes to the season itself. It's going to be a great year of football this year, let's allow ourselves to focus on that for a change.

/End rant.
Yeah agree 100pcnt Bigeasy the club got punished the players were ginny pigs and they got of and good on them... Im looking forward to 2015 for North this isnt about Ess for me anymore for me its about the AFL and Asada's Integrity!

Yeah, nah, he wasn't grilled.

Just asked the Q's that needed to be asked.

Correct. Complete waste of time watching that 20 minute block. Carey's questions were very tame.

That "renowned hard hitting investigative" journalist, Luke Darcy asked harder questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back