Roast The Chronicles of Alan Richardson - Part II - Richo Resigns (16/07)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't argue with that.. Also - members and the media play a huge part in the decision.

The more Rattan is hailed as the savior on social media, the more pressure the board is under.

A win this weekend would nearly secure Rats position, not joking btw..
Haha. Historically St Kilda has proved to be a graveyard for ex Carlton greats. Jezalenko etc. if Ratts becomes the full time coach will history repeat itself?!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha. Historically St Kilda has proved to be a graveyard for ex Carlton greats. Jezalenko etc. if Ratts becomes the full time coach will history repeat itself?!
Speaking of graveyards, how is the Carlton Football Cemetery travelling these days?

I hear a few of your boys have begged Ratts to come back but he gave them the finger...

I guess if you want to credit richo for our draft selections whilst also blame trout for why we are still bottom 4.

We've had 10+ picks in the top 25 since richo arrived and used most of our second rounders in trades, the list should absolutely be better but we are still a bottom 4 side.

I'm on the record as stating that the main cause of our issues pre-date Trout.

You're confusing me with a number of other posters. Trout played it safe but didnt make many absolute stinkers.

Richo started with a list and club in absolute disarray and has now put a reasonable foundation in place. My issue with him is his tactical prowess and ability to implement a game plan that allowed the young talent to develop.

We're a bottom 4 side this year due to the blokes missing and the aforementioned horrible list management of the Lyon era. Unfortunatley for Richo, his performance last year was so poor that he was in the gun this year no matter what the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back