Peptides! The *Essendrug Dopers: come smell the bull****! -PART 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Undersized, slow and poor in the contest but he’s ready to take the league by storm in 2023….. lol the delusion is strong over at the hangar. Also probably the worst highlight I’ve seen someone put up on social media

I think they're talking about the VFL.

But still 🤷‍♂️

Undersized, slow and poor in the contest but he’s ready to take the league by storm in 2023….. lol the delusion is strong over at the hangar. Also probably the worst highlight I’ve seen someone put up on social media

This is amazing. 😂😂

He looks like a slow over-sized plodder. Wowee, what a delusional lot

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t know but I found this in among his shared posts…😂
View attachment 1599370

Don’t know but I found this in among his shared posts…😂
View attachment 1599370

Bris, that’s a wonderful quote.

It reminds me of the documented fact that 2% of Americans think the world is flat!
Now the population of the US is approx 330 million.
So there are 6.6 million people walking around the US that actually believe that our world is as flat as a bread board (admittedly I haven’t taken into account juveniles in the US under 35 years of age).

But to extrapolate that statistic, and given that Essendon has around 80,000 members, and knowing what we know about the stupidity and sheer ignorance that’s come out of the Hanger regarding the doping scandal, it’s probably fair to say that around 4% of Essendon members think the world is flat - that’s 3,200 Essendon members. 😂😂

He’s like a 205cm ruck /forward.

Plays rubbish 3/4 of the time, but that 1/4 of his career when he is fit and it clicks keeps him afloat for 10+ years.
Surprise surprise that 1/4 times comes around every 4 years when his contract is up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back