Mega Thread The Franklin Mint - All Buddy angst, rants, etc to go in here AND NOWHERE ELSE

Remove this Banner Ad

Dafuq would these flogs know about pressure?
Losing your job. Having the bank forclose. Marriage breakdown. Mental illness. Physical illness....

Look at me I wear $250 t shirts. Live in a mansion and spent more on patrying than the average mortgage. So much pressure.

**** off.

I thought the same, especially about Galante. Gets a cushie job in daddy's business and he calls that pressure :rolleyes:

Who is Troy Galante?

Looks like the sorta bloke who has had everything gifted to him in life and needs the silver spoon kicked out of his mouth.

Don't you be dissing Troy, he owns a mansion and has a 50 seater spa you know.

Thank God this flog does not represent us anymore....
The flog is dead, long live the flog.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...-their-offseason/story-fni5ezdm-1227096247073
435587-2dba9fd2-5989-11e4-af31-d97275cbed2c.jpg

PS. * him for copying my avatars hairdo.

out of interest ..does anyone think there will be any closure on the "Franklin Mint thread" and when do you think would be an appropriate time to have closure...and move on?
is it a bit like carrying around a photo of an ex in your wallet.?
Not bagging the thread in any way ....I am sure I would still read it in 9 years...
More a question out of curiosity ?

out of interest ..does anyone think there will be any closure on the "Franklin Mint thread" and when do you think would be an appropriate time to have closure...and move on?
Not bagging the thread in any way ....I am sure I would still read it in 9 years...

While it will temper over time, (particularly when we flog his team's sorry asses in GF's), there will always be some level of angst with Franklin's decision to walk and there is no doubt that this will continue for the foreseeable future. The beauty about this thread however, is that it does allow the rants to be consolidated into the one thread thus allowing a degree of control in light of the fact that if there wasn't a one-stop shop for a bit of Buddy-bashing, a new thread will be created every time he takes a dump.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the smashing win in the Grand Final has already caused this thread to fade. If the Swans slip more next year, most of us won't give a toss about Buddy.

It's like losing a lover after 8 years. If their new relationship goes down the gurgler, and you pick up with Jennifer Lawrence, the bitterness fades very quickly!

;)

Can we bump this thread he has been gone for a year now, lets all move on and carry on winning premierships.

And you would think a guy on $10mill could afford to get his teeth fixed.
How long ago did Dawson knock his tooth out? I mean seriously!!

434791-7c83afc4-5988-11e4-af31-d97275cbed2c.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back