Mega Thread The Random Thoughts Thread Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is why I never venture more than one suburb outside the CBD, unless I'm heading to the airport.
I'm contemplating a job in Noarlunga at the moment.

Zero was not truly defined as a concept until I Googled `hipster bars in Noarlunga'.

I'm contemplating a job in Noarlunga at the moment.

Zero was not truly defined as a concept until I Googled `hipster bars in Noarlunga'.

I'm sure you could get a Rum & Sars at the Colonnades Tavern though.

Last edited:
Joan Rivers died apparently. Good. The world is a better place without that horrible excuse for a human being living in it.

<3 that woman, people took everything she said/did so damn seriously.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Joan Rivers died apparently. Good. The world is a better place without that horrible excuse for a human being living in it.
Is there a Joan Rivers in Al Qaeda I don't know about?

My name is on the back of that guernsey, and I didn't buy one. It's not a particularly common name either (no others in SA according to Facebook). 3spooky5me
I've found names on there of people I know to be Port haters but then there is probably some Cow supporter out there with my name. :oops:

Are mechanics the most extortionate people around? A few weeks ago I got my car serviced that cost me $500, plus gave me a list of things that need fixing that was going to be $4000+ for them to do. Things like $160 to change the things that hold up the bonnet (that aren't even faulty) . Now they're telling me my heater tap and hoses are faulty and have leaks and have quoted me another $509 to fix it. Apparently it's only a $25 part though and shouldn't take more than an hour or two to fit....

Last edited:
Are mechanics the most extortionate people around? A few weeks ago I got my car serviced that cost me $500, plus gave me a list of things that need fixing that was going to be $4000+ for them to do. Things like $160 to change the things that hold up the bonnet (that aren't even faulty) . Now they're telling me my heater tap and hoses are faulty and have leaks and have quoted me another $509 to fix it. I've just looked it up and it's a $25 part and shouldn't take more than an hour or two to fit....

Yep. Fixing up simple things yourself is a lot easier than people think and can save thousands in labour and other 'fees' that mechanics charge for. Youtube has so many videos now of people showing how, plus buying on-line will astound people who are use to mechanics supplying parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back