Mega Thread The Random Thoughts Thread Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I now have a EPL club. For years I've watched the odd game here and there and enjoyed it but I've never had a club to follow so i never got into it.

I picked the club that is currently down the bottom because I'm cool like that. I am now a Burnley FC supporter.

burnley-fc-1805082.jpg

I now have a EPL club. For years I've watched the odd game here and there and enjoyed it but I've never had a club to follow so i never got into it.

I picked the club that is currently down the bottom because I'm cool like that. I am now a Burnley FC supporter.
Hmmm dubious decision on a dubious club.

Every year on this night do you picture yourself greeting your favourite band instead of pumpkins and witches and s**t

It took my four reads to understand this post.

And yes now I get it.

In my defence first beer was six hours ago.

No I do not have that dream. My dream is they will turn up at my house and sing this to me.

Could Melbourne City have branded the,selves any more Anglo? Talk about appealing to an ethnic group.
The White of England
The St. George flag
City as the most popular british club nickname.

Could Melbourne City have branded the,selves any more Anglo? Talk about appealing to an ethnic group.
The White of England
The St. George flag
City as the most popular british club nickname.

It's just so nice to be white.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny you say that, never been into the round ball game, but ive adopted West Ham. Purely because i love their pre game song. And really enjoyed Green Street Hooligans.

So did anyone else spot the 20 or so nude people running around North Adelaide at about 11PM last night? I'd had a few beers but not that ****ing many. I'm staggering home from Oktoberfesting at the German club, get to the intersection of King William and Kermode and **** me if a bunch of **** and dicks don't come bouncing down the bloody hill. They all hung a right at Kermode St which makes me think it was some clowns from St Marks or Aquinas.

So did anyone else spot the 20 or so nude people running around North Adelaide at about 11PM last night? I'd had a few beers but not that ****ing many. I'm staggering home from Oktoberfesting at the German club, get to the intersection of King William and Kermode and **** me if a bunch of **** and dicks don't come bouncing down the bloody hill. They all hung a right at Kermode St which makes me think it was some clowns from St Marks or Aquinas.

LOL... I took a cab home at about that time last night. Maybe I should've walked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back