Mega Thread The Random Thoughts Thread Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

They were to cricket as the Dutch were to football. A technically gifted powerhouse despite a relatively tiny population.

It's been said that basketball and football have taken many a heart and mind in that part of the world, hence their talent pool is now minuscule.

That and the fact West Indian cricket doesn't have 2 dollars to rub together at the moment. It's pretty hard for kids to maintain interest in a sport that can barely provide them with bats, pads and balls, let alone a pitch to play on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been away for a few months heat training in Finland but I smelt the sherrins had been released from the bag so I'm back! HUGE season ahead - this is gonna be 'zing

:hearts:

To prove their finals resemblance to Richmond was no fluke the 36ers managed to get themselves flogged at home in game 2 of their semi final series against NZ.

To prove their finals resemblance to Richmond was no fluke the 36ers managed to get themselves flogged at home in game 2 of their semi final series against NZ.

Reds and Thunderbirds lost too. Rowey and Bicks had better hope their lovely boys get a win at Port Lincoln, or they'll be forced to re-hash the Redbacks gutsy win from a few days ago.

I'll definitely pay money when it is released in AUS

Honestly, I don't know how they blow through so much money on films in general, I've made half a dozen short films under 15 minutes for my own enjoyment with some mates on like, a few hundred dollars of budget, but I will contribute nonetheless to supporting homegrown independent talent. I paid money for Danger 5 for the record too!

Speaking of Aussie talent, Get the Gringo is awesome, such a shame Mel Gibson has been blacklisted.

Last edited:
Speaking of Aussie talent, Get the Gringo is awesome, such a shame Mel Gibson has been blacklisted.

Gibson was blacklisted the day he decided to create his own production company in Icon and film Passion of the Christ. If there's one thing you don't want to do in the film industry, it's bad mouth Jews. You win Oscars going the other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back