Mega Thread The Random Thoughts Thread Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best T-Shirt of all time is in Teen Wolf !!

What-Are-You-Looking-At-Dicknose-T-shirt-%E2%80%93-Teen-Wolf.jpg

Tougher than the Napoleonic Wars? Tougher than WW1? Tougher than WW2? Tougher than the Cold War?

Europe has never had it better.
You know I went to gig recently and the female vocalist introduced a song by waffling on about how busy we are these days and how hectic modern life has become compared to generations past blah blah etc. etc.,
A guy in the crowd shouted out something along the lines of "Those living during the great depression had it so easy"..... did LOL

The Tampa Bay Lightning will be playing off for this years Stanley Cup against the Chicago Blackhawks. Tampa have a lightning bolt in their logo, and won their first Stanley Cup in 2004.

Do you see where I'm going with this?

180914m_BrentonSanderson_800x600.jpg

The Tampa Bay Lightning will be playing off for this years Stanley Cup against the Chicago Blackhawks. Tampa have a lightning bolt in their logo, and won their first Stanley Cup in 2004.

I will never get tired of these jokes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dang. The closest we have are the whitesupremistHawks

That's another thing Woolworths don't seem to stock any more: - bastards! :mad:

317201.jpg

I never understood dryer sheets, what exactly do they do already?

Talk about Woolies... anyone tried their Select deli style sea salt and balsamic vinegar chips? they are about the strongest salt and vinegar chips i have tasted. Red Rock Deli balsamic vinegar is quite subtle but the vinegar in these might be a form of battery acid.

I never understood dryer sheets, what exactly do they do already?

Talk about Woolies... anyone tried their Select deli style sea salt and balsamic vinegar chips? they are about the strongest salt and vinegar chips i have tasted. Red Rock Deli balsamic vinegar is quite subtle but the vinegar in these might be a form of battery acid.

They make your clothes smell all girly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back