3DS The Nintendo 3DS Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Well that sucks. I have chrome on my laptop at home though but I used to have IE ... I think I registered a couple of things about 6 years ago when I had IE too :(

I didn't lose the points just didn't show up on that browser. I would be putting in the codes/survey soon. It takes awhile and you don't want to miss out on stock when the new stuff hits the store.

Couldn't go past that Link Between Worlds soundtrack on club nintendo. Still got just over 1000 points.

Fml. Was going to get that today because I've got about 10,000 unused points. Just went to get it now and it's gone.

There's absolute * all worth getting now. Nobody wants your shitty ringtone, wallpaper or digital image Nintendo.

Oh and Club Nintendo America just got updated with heaps of good s**t: http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=984107

Fml. Was going to get that today because I've got about 10,000 unused points. Just went to get it now and it's gone.

There's absolute **** all worth getting now. Nobody wants your shitty ringtone, wallpaper or digital image Nintendo.

Oh and Club Nintendo America just got updated with heaps of good s**t: http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=984107

That's unlucky. I wish I got into redeeming my points and seeing whats on the store before today. Must have missed out on some good stuff too. Are we getting basically the same things?

The Zelda stuff and the posters look pretty decent.

That's unlucky. I wish I got into redeeming my points and seeing whats on the store before today. Must have missed out on some good stuff too. Are we getting basically the same things?

The Club Nintendo America seems to get much better stuff overall

Nah we don't get anything like that, we get what's on the site now. Like wallpapers, ringtones, facewasher, shoelace, notebook.

Everyone on that forum is wanking about the wonderful 101 being only 600 points.
Nah we don't get anything like that, we get what's on the site now. Like wallpapers, ringtones, facewasher, shoelace, notebook.

Are you sure? None of those digital games?

Thats awful if true.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's absolute **** all worth getting now. Nobody wants your shitty ringtone, wallpaper or digital image Nintendo.

They have Virtual Console games? fmd.

The only thing worth getting is the Mario Kart 8 T-Shirt if it's still available haven't checked Club Nintendo in a while.

yeah the mario kart t-shirt was closest to being worthwhile for me too, I'm still waiting for something awesome to come up, I have 2300ish points to spend.

the code name S.T.E.A.M demo is awesome!! and a little difficult which is classic of Intelligent Systems. you have to give it a shot if you have a 3DS. if you've played Fire Emblem/Advance Wars you'll know what it's about but the steam system is the new feature, it's interesting because you can sort of move around with your allocated steam then move back to where you were, move around to the other side, collect coins, scout the place out before deciding where you want to move and settle. you get 2 guys and maybe more after map 3, they'll have their versatility with weapons and movement and what have you.

i'm pretty impessed with the demos you can get, world rally championship, monster hunter, mario golf have served me well and i'll be picking up S.T.E.A.M regardless but it's great to be able to play it for a couple months before launch.

yeah the mario kart t-shirt was closest to being worthwhile for me too, I'm still waiting for something awesome to come up, I have 2300ish points to spend.

the code name S.T.E.A.M demo is awesome!! and a little difficult which is classic of Intelligent Systems. you have to give it a shot if you have a 3DS. if you've played Fire Emblem/Advance Wars you'll know what it's about but the steam system is the new feature, it's interesting because you can sort of move around with your allocated steam then move back to where you were, move around to the other side, collect coins, scout the place out before deciding where you want to move and settle. you get 2 guys and maybe more after map 3, they'll have their versatility with weapons and movement and what have you.

i'm pretty impessed with the demos you can get, world rally championship, monster hunter, mario golf have served me well and i'll be picking up S.T.E.A.M regardless but it's great to be able to play it for a couple months before launch.

Not really a fan of strategy rpgs.

I do own a 3DS was browsing the eShop last night and saw the WRC demo looks pretty neat.

Alright BigFooty I'm putting this decision in your hands I'm tossing up between picking up MH4 and Majora's Mask.
I haven't played a Monster Hunter game since the og PSP and have never played through a Zelda game. I'm thinking that I need to get Zelda because I'm a bad person for not having played any of them before but Monster Hunter does look like fun. So tell me what the right thing to do is and I'll do it.

Alright BigFooty I'm putting this decision in your hands I'm tossing up between picking up MH4 and Majora's Mask.
I haven't played a Monster Hunter game since the og PSP and have never played through a Zelda game. I'm thinking that I need to get Zelda because I'm a bad person for not having played any of them before but Monster Hunter does look like fun. So tell me what the right thing to do is and I'll do it.
MM is not the game to start with if you are new to the franchise. You might well get pissed after the first two hours and quit because of the time limit and because you won't initially know how to escape the early game situation.

In my opinion.

MM is not the game to start with if you are new to the franchise. You might well get pissed after the first two hours and quit because of the time limit and because you won't initially know how to escape the early game situation.

In my opinion.
I see, would Ocarina of Time be a better option to start with?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back