3DS The Nintendo 3DS Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I dabbled in 4U's demo as a beginner. My experience was lame because I had to keep chasing the bastard through at least six areas. But that's because I suck at the game/franchise.

MM just doesn't seem like the right first Zelda game for the uninitiated so that's why I stuck to it.
Thanks, have you played Monster Hunter yet?

Pokemon Shuffle is up on the store. Quite like the Pokemon twist on the match 3 puzzle genre. It's F2P so expect micro transactions, they havent been a factor yet and im hoping they're not required to progress during the later stages.

Each stage uses a heart, you get 5 and each one takes 30 minutes to replenish. On your initial playthrough you get given extra as well as some in game currency (jewels and coins) to grab some more.

I dont mind the wait, its something I'll play once or twice a day to break up my playtime.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

YkPDEvF.png

My new plate came in the mail on Friday.

So I went back to FE:A a few days ago, thanks to SpotPass notifications. I bought some DLC for the class items.

I did not know that if a character dies in the DLC, they're gone forever. 30 hours gone.

I cracked the sads and the shits at the same time. EARLY GAME IS SO FREAKING HARD AND FRUSTRATING!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back