3DS The Nintendo 3DS Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it a straight port of the wii version, or upgraded?

I bought it for the Wii and enjoyed it, but didn't get very far and kinda stopped once i bought a ps3. Definitely looks like one to pick up sometime soon. That's if i ever get sick of monster Hunter.
Just booted it up. The dual audio option is gone.

Who else is into Xenoblade? I am 19 hours in my first playthrough, just the kind of game I've been waiting for. I've just come to feel like I have a grasp on most aspects of the game, that I know about anyway. The battle tactics run pretty deep and it's awesome. I've totally put Majora's Mask and Smash 4 on the backburner (FIFA and Melee are always happening tho).

Who else is into Xenoblade? I am 19 hours in my first playthrough, just the kind of game I've been waiting for. I've just come to feel like I have a grasp on most aspects of the game, that I know about anyway. The battle tactics run pretty deep and it's awesome. I've totally put Majora's Mask and Smash 4 on the backburner (FIFA and Melee are always happening tho).
I finally learned how to quick travel properly after 70 hours spent between both versions. Fail.

I'm just clearing out my quest backlog. Gotta get Riki's AP up for his skills.

For instance....
Metroid Prime Pinball is the best pinball game ive ever played, it's a DS game.

So, favourite DS games...

1. Castlevania - Dawn of Sorrow
2. Mega man ZX
3. Metroid Prime Hunters
4. Metroid Prime Pinball
5. The World Ends With You
6. James Bond (goldeneye)
7. Ghost Trick
8. Ninja Gaiden
9. Star Wars Battlefront
10. Contra 4
11. Buffy (sacrifice)
12. The Legend of Kage 2
13. Resident Evil

that speaks volumes of the DS library, I've only played The World Ends With You from that list, and I had that on R4DS. Also I have the Metroid demo that came with the og DS. my favorites are the likes of Pokemons HG/SS, Fire Emblem, Golden Sun, Phoenix Wright 1. Oh the Sonic Classic Collection too, essential imo. Thinking back I thought my favorites list would be way bigger. There were many years where my GBA and DS were just Pokemon machines though. And I spent an absurd amount of time on Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon, perhaps the hardest game I've ever played in terms of putting that expectation on yourself, I tried to finish it without anyone dying, I'd spend literally weeks stuck at one barracks training my guys up, like I'd train 4 of them on this map where enemies didn't spawn until you walked close enough, risk one move too many on the 4th guy I'd be training and he'd die and I'd have to reset. Classic memories though. Haven't even got into Awakening yet because I was so obsessed with finishing Shadow Dragon.. which I haven't yet as the 3DS really kicked on and I abandoned it again!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They may be the last in the sense of new Pokemon/regions. There's only so many monsters you can create.
Yeah that.

If you can create new regions with different stories and characters without expanding the Dex and irritating players, that is an option.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back