Wii/U The Nintendo Wii U thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't use them, too old for the s**t and reckon they're stupid.

Somehow I have a dozen of them..... a dozen.

Goddamn Nintendo.
mC7cTyN3.jpeg

LCynic - "A dozen eh.. Thats cute".

How many do you actually have now?
Meant with good humour which thankfully Ryz understands infinite times better than me.

How many do I have? ... All of them.

I'm really enjoying the Wii U, albeit just with the two games I own (Mario Kart and Mario 3d World).

However, is it a bit of an indictment on the console that 70% of our chat about it is related to the Amibos collectables, and not actual gaming?

I'm really enjoying the Wii U, albeit just with the two games I own (Mario Kart and Mario 3d World).

However, is it a bit of an indictment on the console that 70% of our chat about it is related to the Amibos collectables, and not actual gaming?
My fault.

Well there are threads for the actual games. This thread is basically just for general Wii U news, and a lot of that news is about amiibos at the moment,

Quick question - I'm having issues with my Gamepad dying while not in use. Three times over the past month I've switched the U off, not played for a few days, then gone to play again and the Gamepad has been out of battery. Any way to stop this from happening? Really don't want to have the thing on charge 24/7 but it's frustrating to have it constantly out of battery.

Quick question - I'm having issues with my Gamepad dying while not in use. Three times over the past month I've switched the U off, not played for a few days, then gone to play again and the Gamepad has been out of battery. Any way to stop this from happening? Really don't want to have the thing on charge 24/7 but it's frustrating to have it constantly out of battery.
Not sure why it loses so much without being used unless the battery is possibly faulty.

I have mine in the charging cradle whenever I'm not using it and it charges the pad as much as it needs to and than stops. This way mine's always at 100%.

Is it dead flat after previously having a full charge?

The battery isnt that great tbh. Mine sits in the charging cradle and whenever I turn the power board on to watch tv or play ps4 I notice the charge light stay on for a while, even after sitting in there charging the day before.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've actually had the exact same problem before.
But then found out the kids had been opening the drawer & turning it on every now & then. Not sure if that's a possibility for you aswell lol.

Is it frowned upon to buy the Japanese amiibo stock? I had no choice with Little Mac!

lol nah, I had ('had') to do the same thing, totally worth it because LITTLE MAC.

Do you and do people have this problem with Wii remotes? I found they always drained when I left the batteries in them, I'd go to use them for the first time with fresh batteries and they'd be low. So now I always leave one out. If the Wii U gamepad still does this stuff, that really sucks.

There's a new e-mail from Nintendo Aus featuring a shitload of new items coming to our star catalogue soon, the Mario Kart trophies look awesome but surely would cost thousands of points. I would get the Luigi's Mansion diorama if I could.

I ordered Mario golf balls in mid December I think and had them in early January so I'd get in contact with them over that
Only way to contact them is by phone -_-

I don't have time for that s**t. I just want to email them

Remove this Banner Ad

Back