Mega Thread The Random Thoughts Thread Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to try something different tonight.

Sobriety? No.
Stop drinking beer before I pass out? No.
Be nice to people? No.

I'm going to drink bourbon until I'm really drunk and then switch to beer.

I know, crazy right?

Bourbon is so low class.

I'm going to try something different tonight.

Sobriety? No.
Stop drinking beer before I pass out? No.
Be nice to people? No.

I'm going to drink bourbon until I'm really drunk and then switch to beer.

I know, crazy right?

Better when you drink beer 'till really drunk and then switch to bourbon. That way you don't even know if you do pass out

Better when you drink beer 'till really drunk and then switch to bourbon. That way you don't even know if you do pass out

I've done that 4,732,811 times.

Time for something new.

..... I was in Perth a few weeks back. I am very confident "cashed up bogan" was coined there and for good reason.
I believe the term was first used to describe people in WA who were making truck loads of money out of the resources boom in that state.

I believe the term was first used to describe people in WA who were making truck loads of money out of the resources boom in that state.

Spot on as usual mate.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sure Stones Green Ginger Wine is really Irish Moss in bottle shop form
Brandivino has to be the best as it is made in Soof Austrayia and therefore not only is it like heaps good but it is the best in the world.

It's got stiff competition from Stones Green Ginger Wine and Brandivino .....
Yesterday Radio 891 played Wangaratta Wahine by The Captain Matchbox Whoopee Band*. Today two drinks mentioned that tested my vomiting ability back in the day. What is this, are the 1970s returning? If so I'm going to buy more Golden Breed tops this time before they go bankrupt again.

* and yes Julia they were the first concert I attended. Held on the then train-line free ground between the eastern and western sections of Christies Beach High School.

Pikes from Oakbank is a good beer. :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back