Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky hasn't fallen in just yet...

image;size=170x65

All Ords
+38.30
+0.76%

His 2009, when he pretty much single-handedly took Parra to the grand final, was the most dominant form I've seen in league by anyone not called Andrew Johns.

Eels really captured the imagination that year. Shame they couldn't finish it off with a fairytale premiership. Goddamn * spoiled the party.

All my Parra mates are torn. They hope he does well in the NRL. But they'd love him back in the blue and gold. Coz the Eels just looked to be coming good again after some shithouse years...

Yep 2009 was my last full year in Sydney and I reckon I watched about 10 Parramatta games in full that year because of him, Nathan Hindmarsh and Fuifui Moimoi.

Yep 2009 was my last full year in Sydney and I reckon I watched about 10 Parramatta games in full that year because of him, Nathan Hindmarsh and Fuifui Moimoi.

Geez, that was a great run in the second half of the year. Went to the Parra v West Tigers clash at the SFS. Benji v Hayne and, basically, the winner made the finals. Some ridiculous stuff that night...

Speaking of Casio, it was the standard scientific calculator at our school. Couldn't have got C- in maths all the way to year eleven without it. BTW, are scientific calculators still a thing?

casio-fx-100c-calculator-1.jpg

Turn your iPhone 90 degrees when in calculator mode...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't decide if Mark Latham or Nick Kyrgios is responsible for the AbbottLovesAnal tweet.

If it was Latham it would read "AbbottLicksAnal".

I can't decide if Mark Latham or Nick Kyrgios is responsible for the AbbottLovesAnal tweet.

Such a storm in a teacup. They periodically let dodgy Twitter handles through all the time, presumably because they're on after the watershed and it's not exactly a kids show.

I took this on my phone while watching earlier in the year:

image.jpg

Those damn ABC commies!

Also just started watching Suits. Binge watched the first season. What have I been missing out on all these years.

I just can't buy in to the premise of that show. Mike is just too unrealistic and surely there are better uses for his intellect than reading law books and sitting law exams for other people.

Such a storm in a teacup. They periodically let dodgy Twitter handles through all the time, presumably because they're on after the watershed and it's not exactly a kids show.

I took this on my phone while watching earlier in the year:

View attachment 166438

Those damn ABC commies!
The tweets are pretty much always sarcastic jibes anyway, what would you expect from the usernames?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back