List Mgmt. 2014 Draft Trade FA Megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interestingly, read somewhere that Jack Billings was No.1 in the league for effective disposal inside 50 (or something like that) this season.

Roo may finally get delivery, wouldn't that be nice for the old bloke.?

Well I hadn't read that about Billings - not just at the Saints, but the AFL? Classy. Yes hopefully with Billings and Petracca delivering to Riewoldt, he won't know what hit him - literally!

Well I hadn't read that about Billings - not just at the Saints, but the AFL? Classy. Yes hopefully with Billings and Petracca delivering to Riewoldt, he won't know what hit him - literally!

It was something like that. Highest % of inside fifties for goal assists or something like that. I was surprised, but then again he is the new umpire pet, 17 games without giving away one free

Look like a fat, slower version of Rhys Stanley and kicks it like Kernahan
You mean the guy who kicked 290 goals in 136 games for Glenelg, then got poached by the Paperbaggers and kicked a lazy 738 in 251 games; that Stephen Kernahan?

1,038 goals in 387 games over 16 years; I'll take that return.

What are the knocks on DVR?

Looks great in his highlights video. Strong on the air, courageous, takes games on, good by foot...

Looks great in his highlights video. Strong on the air, courageous, takes games on, good by foot...
Stupid name...

I think it's because he's seen as a back flanker rather than a mid and they don't go early in the draft.

Spinal defect? There's a number of guys that have overcome adversity with health issues while growing up. McCartin with diabetes, Caleb Daniel with dwarfism & there's a guy with a glass eye. It would be a nice story to get them all.

Pick 1 - Diabetes guy
Pick 21 - Glass eye guy
Pick 22 - Spinal defect guy
Pick 41 - Dwarfism guy

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spinal defect? There's a number of guys that have overcome adversity with health issues while growing up. McCartin with diabetes, Caleb Daniel with dwarfism & there's a guy with a glass eye. It would be a nice story to get them all.

Pick 1 - Diabetes guy
Pick 21 - Glass eye guy
Pick 21 - Dwarfism guy

I feel bad for laughing at that

As long as we dont draft a dwarf diabetic with a wonky back and a glass eye.
Separately these aren't bad problems.
But combine them all and that bloke is coming from a loooooong way back

Pick 1 - Diabetes guy
Pick 21 - Glass eye guy
Pick 21 - Dwarfism guy
What about Childhood Obesity guy and Posterior Elephantitis guy?

You wouldn't be human if you didn't, defacto.

In all seriousness I really like Keenan Ramsey's story. I would love us to pick him at 41. Looks like a very good prospect hopefully he isn't overlooked. Hopefully we pick him, Trout has a good eye for talent.

In all seriousness I really like Keenan Ramsey's story... Hopefully we pick him, Trout has a good eye for talent.
19g0y5eu84sh2jpg.jpg

Are you describing your man McKenzie?!
And Petracca, yes.

Look how much media the club are posting about him. If we took McCartin would be the 2nd dumbest move in the clubs history.
So GWS players out of contract at the end of next year include:

Jeremy Cameron
Adam Treloar
Dylan Shiel
Stephen Coniglio
Devon Smith
Adam Tomlinson
Toby Greene
Will Hoskin-Elliot
Matt Buntine

I think it's fair to say we'll be in the ear of most of them

now that Pelchen has gone, who do we think does that part of the job?

Pick 1 - Diabetes guy
Pick 21 - Glass eye guy
Pick 41 - Dwarfism guy

Looking at your profile pic TLE it looks like we are actually gonna be drafting the half a right leg guy with pick one, which to be fair would still kick it further than Luke Ball in his Saints days with his right peg.

now that Pelchen has gone, who do we think does that part of the job?

The bigfooty saints board should submit a joint application for the job. I'm sure between everyone here we have a wealth of skills and knowledge we can bring to the table.

All trade negotiations get a thread on here and the opposition teams people get a laptop with a BF account open to the thread. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back