MMA-UFC UFC 193 - Melbourne November 15 - Questions & Answers

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys just got my ticket sitting in B17 row P. Was wondering if they're flat surface or are they first level seats? Bit concerned as I am abit short or may struggle to see.

I went level 2 for this purpose
Went to one in LA and was around level 2 and was perfect seeing into the cage
Friends had floor tix at one they've been to before and said its so hard to see with so many people in front of you that you need to be really close

How do my seats in B16 - Row L look? Those okay? Would B14 Row C been better? Ticketmaster recommended B16 Row L over B14 Row C....I haven't been to a UFC or Ethiad event before

I doubt anyone is going to be able to tell you man - none of us really know how it's going to look until we get there. There is another document floating around that gives a little more info on number of rows and seats, but it just confused me more. I got a Row C in section B... but my seat number is in the 20s, and that document suggests that there aren't 20 seats in the 3rd row.

So either they don't go "A, B, C" from the front of the bay, or they just aren't restarting the numbers for each bay.

Hey guys just got my ticket sitting in B17 row P. Was wondering if they're flat surface or are they first level seats? Bit concerned as I am abit short or may struggle to see.

The B sections are on the floor - but I hasten to say that the maps all suggest they're moving the lower level of seating in to the soccer formation - so it's only about 120m from end to end and about 80m from side to side. So yeah, there might be 40 rows in front of you (I don't know that, I'm only guessing and using it as a hypothetical) but I think at most you're only going to be about 50-60m from the cage. And as others have said, the cage is elevated. Having been to a couple of events before - albeit not on the floor - I actually think camera men, ring girls etc are going to be a bigger pain in the arse than distance or other members of the crowd.

got my tix.. is there anyway of checking exactly where my seats are? could only do "best available".

L1 36 row:Q

You're going by the Aisle numbers - so Aisle 36 is there on the wing, near the top of the seating map; Level 1 is the inner-most of the 3 circles; Q is the 16th letter in the alphabet - I'd say you got a pretty good spot man.

Seating plan:

b5YuszU.jpg

I got level 2 aisle 37 row S. Looking at the map there is a crown super suite directly in front of us, any ideas of what that is and how the seats will be? Hoping it isn't obstructed.

You're going by the Aisle numbers - so Aisle 36 is there on the wing, near the top of the seating map; Level 1 is the inner-most of the 3 circles; Q is the 16th letter in the alphabet - I'd say you got a pretty good spot man.
yeh I see that now! thanks mate! I'm really happy with those for $300. can't wait!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

UFC IN MELBOURNE * YEAH! I got tickets level 1 aisle 16 row N seat 60 anyone know where exactly I'll be sitting????

Hey, do you guys know if the fighter take photos with fans at the UFC weigh-ins?? I would really love a photo with Rousey! :)
Also how would I go about obtaining a ticket for the UFC 193 weigh in?? Thanks! :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back