Under 18's Div 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Heard from a few people that EDS will loose there points from the westy game. Anyone know this is true? Also is it right EDS vs Westy again this week... Could be interesting match

As the game didn't make it to half time no one can win the game. Also heard the decision is still pending

I believe the points will be split for the game 10 days ago. And yes this current Saturday eds v westy

Weird how they've done the draw. We've got Hillside again, but in a positive the side should get a few back this week.

Weird how they've done the draw. We've got Hillside again, but in a positive the side should get a few back this week.
Well auckmel my fine friend

Eds will have played
Westy 3 times and craigieburn 2 at the end of this round.
So 5 from 7 games have been against two teams.

Well auckmel my fine friend

Eds will have played
Westy 3 times and craigieburn 2 at the end of this round.
So 5 from 7 games have been against two teams.

Yea, it's nuts mate.

Amazing game of footy today out at Tulla where our 18s had to play their home game. Had been absolutely dominated by a very good Hillside team and were deservedly down by 36 points. A stirring 3/4er talking to by one of the more senior players led to a 4th 1/4 which was in stark contrast to the other 3.

The run which this team is known for was back, they decided to (finally) play as a team and lo and behold by the final siren they'd won by 11 points. A 47 point turnaround.

Hillside have some great young players and another you can add is, Jake Bertollo. Was almost the difference between a win and a loss. Got to give a wrap to some of our younger boys who really showed the way today. Ricky Zwagerman, Aydin Kesici and Nathan Reichelt all played well.

Massive momentum swing for craigieburn against hillside. I expect hillside to bounce back and match eds on Saturday as they haven't beaten a team in the top 4 yet!!
Massive contests in under 18s this week

Hillside V Essendon Doutta Stars
Craigieburn V Westmeadows.

Expecting a few boys to back to the seniors for craigieburn so this is a massive game as potentially this could have craigieburn outside the 4 by the end of the round. But don't expect them to be out of the 4 for too long.

Think Douttas will cope pretty comfortably with Hillside. I hear they were pretty excited at 3/4 time on Saturday too which is probably understandable.

Saturday will be interesting and tough for the Eagles. Will most likely lose Laffan, Micallef and Gorgievski back to the seniors with Stewie either at the club or Cannons. Westmeadows are the dark horse and most likely the second best team in the comp at the moment. Highgate is a great leveller and IMO should ensure a pretty close game.

Good to see Ntalianis (again) and Meyers play seniors on the weekend too.

Heard Westmeadows were lucky today over Hillside.....anyone have news from the game. Umpires were terrible from what I'm hearing...

Auckmel
Answer to your question...Nope!

Westmeadows proving they are a very good footy side. As glenroy keep winning proves that 3 teams are battling for 2 finals spots.

Yep. Next weeks game between the Eagles and Glenroy is vital to both teams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if it goes the way it should
Eds V Westy
Hillside V CBurn.
First finals.

The form westy are in. They can beat anyone including Eds. especially if meyers Hobbs and Toa don't play as the TAC cup season finishes semi final weekend.

I think there will be twists to come

if it goes the way it should
Eds V Westy
Hillside V CBurn.
First finals.

The form westy are in. They can beat anyone including Eds. especially if meyers Hobbs and Toa don't play as the TAC cup season finishes semi final weekend.

I think there will be twists to come

The Jets season is pretty much finished so they should be back. Throw in Campisi and they'll be just about unbeatable. Imagine of their Cannons boys qualified. Scary.

The Jets season is pretty much finished so they should be back. Throw in Campisi and they'll be just about unbeatable. Imagine of their Cannons boys qualified. Scary.
Campisi will have played too many TAC CUP games correct?
How many games do you have to play at tac cup to be ineligible to play under 18 finals.

Hey Mel, I'm hearing the development side at Williamstown will be fielding 3-4 TAC cup jets players for the remainder of the year due to the jets being down the bottom. They will play finals so interesting who plays..

Hey Mel, I'm hearing the development side at Williamstown will be fielding 3-4 TAC cup jets players for the remainder of the year due to the jets being down the bottom. They will play finals so interesting who plays..

It will. I'm sure a lot of clubs will want players heading into finals and trying to avoid relegation.

It will. I'm sure a lot of clubs will want players heading into finals and trying to avoid relegation.
The finals will be a completely different ball game. Would any of the top 4 sides had their best team on the park in any game this year? Between TAC, Senior and School footy commitments I don't think we have seen the best of this competition yet. Should be a great finals series...

The finals will be a completely different ball game. Would any of the top 4 sides had their best team on the park in any game this year? Between TAC, Senior and School footy commitments I don't think we have seen the best of this competition yet. Should be a great finals series...

Would over to see all 4 teams at full strength. Would match it with a few A grade sides.

If Douttas had a full strength squad if there was no tac cup no school footy no senior footy Douttas would win this comp by 10 goals minimum!!

Guys who would come back for eds.
Ntalianis
Laguda
Wallis
Brown
Eid
Campisi
Digiglio
Furnari
Iermano

If Douttas had a full strength squad if there was no tac cup no school footy no senior footy Douttas would win this comp by 10 goals minimum!!

Guys who would come back for eds.
Ntalianis
Laguda
Wallis
Brown
Eid
Campisi
Digiglio
Furnari
Iermano

10 Goals...That's certainly an impressive list...

10 Goals...That's certainly an impressive list...

Sure is.

At full strength I reckon Hillside would meet Douttas in a grannie after Hillsdie had beaten the Eagles in a thriller in the PF. No disrespect to the Tigers, but I think even they'd agree they would most likely finish 4th. I do like Glenroy with a host of good players back too.

Some very good talent will come back in the EDFL ranks next year despite losing a handful to the AFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back