Mar 28, 2011
Pluto
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Reds, Lakers, Gold City, Knights
620712-933798ca-49d4-11e4-a7c2-a5760946ad80.jpg

323344-tlsnewsportrait.jpg

Let's use this thread to celebrate our two 'big fish'. Welcome guys.

I'm most interested in Lowden. Cant say I know anything about him. If anyone would care to sell me, I'd be keen to listen....

Is he a younger/better/cheaper Gus Graham or what? Can he slot in and play as a forward too?

#imallears

(Log in to remove this ad.)

look forward to seeing them play in the SANFL for most of the year.. unless we use lowden more.. luke brown and Radar have some competition

I'm most interested in Lowden. Cant say I know anything about him. If anyone would care to sell me, I'd be keen to listen....

Is he a younger/better/cheaper Gus Graham or what? Can he slot in and play as a forward too?

#imallears

Yup younger, yup better (not hard), and can play forward. So is a definite upgrade on Gus.

look forward to seeing them play in the SANFL for most of the year.. unless we use lowden more.. luke brown and Radar have some competition

Pretty sure Cheney will play as the 3rd tall in the AFL (despite his height). Our key defenders are likely to be Talia, Hartigan and Cheney.

Lowden will play if Sauce or Jenkins get injured or need a rest.

Fans not excited now but I think Cheney will be much appreciated if not loved after next season. Huge upgrade on Reilly.
& Shaw & L Thompson. Cheney should play as our 3rd tall defender, unless a smaller opposition forward line, can play as 2nd tall.

Lowden surely must be an upgrade on Graham.

Smart trading by Noble's team as filled to areas of urgent need.

Now need to use our picks wisely.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back