Player Watch Welcome to Port Adelaide Pick #48 (2023) - Tom Anastasopoulos

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm confused... Surely you kick it to somebody leading about 35-40 out right on the boundary right?
Or handball it to somebody flat footed standing behind you? Maybe stop, prop, look inside and either kick to a 3 on 2 or get tackled and handball over your head to nobody in particular?

Didn't he get the memo?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tommy A burned a few of his 12 possessions especially in the frustrating first half, but the soccer goal was a cracker and he never dropped his head. Has pace, wants to take the game on, and is a chirpy little character too.

Should have played against Carlton instead of Evans, without Rioli we have no small forward who can kick a crumbing goal.

Boak on who he tips next to make their AFL debut
“Well, I think Tommy's (Anastasopoulos) pretty close, so he could be a sniff. I can't even say his last name. So, I'm just going to say Tommy, he's probably one that's reasonably close to sneaking into that forward line.”

Boak on who he tips next to make their AFL debut
“Well, I think Tommy's (Anastasopoulos) pretty close, so he could be a sniff. I can't even say his last name. So, I'm just going to say Tommy, he's probably one that's reasonably close to sneaking into that forward line.”

I can't even say his last name. So, I'm just going to say Anas.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back