Prediction Who will be our biggest improver in 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Not many (if any?) mentions of Guthrie in this thread. He was killing it towards the end of 2015 and with another preseason should be set to go up another level. Whether he plays in the midfield or in the backline, I think he will be one of our most important players this year with his creativity and ability to burst away from congested situations. Putting my (extremely) optimistic hat on - I am backing him to make All Australian on the half back flank.
He and Caddy will have a lot more freedom of movement this year, it will be great to watch.

Vardy to string together some dangerous games. If he stays in the team (fit) could well and truly catch some defenses out. Scarlo did hand him No. 30 for reason. Kicked 2 goals in last game of the seaon with ease and could regularly do this.

I think Vardy kicked 3 goals in the last game against Adelaide....and had a direct hand in at least one other...

I think you're right Rondog...looks like a very good footballer to me....fingers crossed he can stay injury free and stamp his quality on the competition.

Gonna go with Caddy. Really improved last season and I think he is ready to take that next big step to become an A-Grade midfielder.

Cockatoo also is a good bet, has been working with paddy a lot so far.

Gonna go with Caddy. Really improved last season and I think he is ready to take that next big step to become an A-Grade midfielder.
I took a look at his stats from last year. Definitely on an upward curve.

We'd all be over the moon if Guthrie could gather 27½ disposals, 6 clearances & 0.7 goals per game!

I would prefer that he kick goals instead of 7 behinds a game.

I took a look at his stats from last year. Definitely on an upward curve.

He is marked to play a bit up forward too IIRC.

A strong bodied kid at about 186 and around 88kgs.
I am still looking for that smaller crumbing forward that we lack.

It'll be interesting if cocky takes the next step this yr, looks to have really soaked everything up w his pre-season to date. Especially beit seeking him out or pd's maturity in becoming a natural leader n mentor, is him working closely w pat.
Imagine if he continues the upward progress and depending on lever's progression, the crow's board will go into melt down if both pd and the utensil have better season's again.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back