WRFL Division 2 - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Went to parkside manor lakes GOTR what a performance and statement by parkside they are really well drilled that impressed me most and was the huge difference in the sides. Buttigieg is a magnet and someone mentioned he had 33 touches and was the obvious choice for man of the match. Parkside controlled the game throughout and played all over manor lakes. Only positives for storm was they looked to get the better of parkside in stoppages but couldn't hold onto the footy and parkside punished them when they got it. They rebounded exceptionally for a div 2 side

Got down too Wotten Reserve to watch Tarniet vs North Sunshine, was hoping to catch both reserve and senior games entirely but the kids didn't agree.

Watched the last half of the twos game and it was scrappy but a real good half too watch, big tackles and some good individual performances from both but dear lord ball usage was atrocious. Both reserve teams won't win much this year.

North Sunshine are still more focused on the man than the ball was poor too see and these Tarneit twos just need to work on foot skills and kick ins. So many turn overs and stupid mistakes.

As for the ones. Wow I wasn't expecting that. North Sunshine looked bewildered, the ball didn't enter the forward line at all in the first qtr and they looked well coached and drilled.

North Sunshine turned feral in the second mouthing off at each other and few push and shoves broke out and it all went downhill for them. They looked unfit and typical Nth Sunshine.

Tarneit look good, shocked me. The facilities are great and atmosphere was quite good for a new club. Look out for their leaping full forward took some nice marks and kicked a few was double teamed all game. Also young fella number 1 was a real pocket rocket and looks like a great future player for the club.

Good first game Titans good luck vs Manor Lakes.

I really believe people have looked too much into round one
Q. Park side auto flag favs? A. No, Manor Lakes are just no where near what they think they are
Q. Are Caro any good? A. Laverton
Q. Will Tarneit cause problems? A. No, if my neighbour who has never played senior footy before starts in the guts for Nth Sunshine then that says it all
Q. Are people writing of Go to soon with everyone they lost? No, pure and simply I live 2min from Nth Footscray and you can see my ladder prediction and I forgot to even put them in until someone here said where is nth footscray, my answer to that is I forgot how crap they are
Q. Yze one man team at west? I counted 27 times West went to Yze. I may have had 5 beers with the start of first term but if other teams double team him then what?
Q. Sunshine heights any good? A. Albanvale haven't changed much at all and to beat em 70 odd, I'll say na
Q. Wyndhamvale the real deal? A. Lol Santuary lakes
Even after this coming round we can't tell anything:
I am a reader of the future and know results already like Marty McFly
Albanvale belted by go
Laverton belted by wyn
Tarneit belted by ml
Nth sunshine belted by sunny heights
Nth Footscray belted by bb
Sanc lakes belted by ps
Caroline belted by westf

Q. Park side auto flag favs? A. No, Manor Lakes are just no where near what they think they are
Q. Will Tarneit cause problems? A. No, if my neighbour who has never played senior footy before starts in the guts for Nth Sunshine then that says it all
Q. Are people writing of Go to soon with everyone they lost? No, pure and simply I live 2min from Nth Footscray and you can see my ladder prediction and I forgot to even put them in until someone here said where is nth footscray, my answer to that is I forgot how crap they are
Q. Yze one man team at west? I counted 27 times West went to Yze. I may have had 5 beers with the start of first term but if other teams double team him then what?
Q. Sunshine heights any good? A. Albanvale haven't changed much at all and to beat em 70 odd, I'll say na
Albanvale belted by go
Laverton belted by wyn
Tarneit belted by ml
Sanc lakes belted by ps
Caroline belted by westf
That almanac has come in handy. Who plays off for the flag? Who wins and by how much? Watch out for Biff if he gets his hands on the book.

The main concern is the competition as a whole. 7 matches 7 floggings. 4 by over 100 and closest contest was a 72 pt margin. How can this be good for the comp and the clubs?

The main concern is the competition as a whole. 7 matches 7 floggings. 4 by over 100 and closest contest was a 72 pt margin. How can this be good for the comp and the clubs?
Once the division splits there will be far less drubbings.... 3 divs has been a revelation in the edfl for clubs like roxy jacana moonee valley etc

had a look at the albanvale/heights game the ruckman for albanvale is a talentless spud despite his huge stature, heights looked a very well drilled team though might struggle on the big open grounds i can't see them losing any games at home this season if they play the way they did the new look midfield is quite comfortably the best in the competition with the additions of Jordan Lampi, Jordan Haynes from SAFL and Will Dawson from the WAFL.

Albanvale belted by go
Laverton belted by wyn
Tarneit belted by ml
Sanc lakes belted by ps
Caroline belted by westf
Aren't you the same bloke that said Nth Sunshine would beat Tarneit by 120 points? That's a 199 point turnaround from your expectations...

So basically your saying west footscray are the only good club!!! I think they have recruited the wrong players and will not win the flag!!!!!

Albanvale belted by go
Laverton belted by wyn
Tarneit belted by ml
Sanc lakes belted by ps
Caroline belted by westf

So with all your questions and answer, what do you think will happen this year?
You seem to know everything but only went to one game?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So with all your questions and answer, what do you think will happen this year?
You seem to know everything but only went to one game?
No that is not the case I was just saying that it is overreaction we have only played one game also was being very sarcastic as you should tell
It's anyone's season there shouldn't be a heavy fav or team to beat however I believe you would tip the exact same as I have for this weeks coming games

Aren't you the same bloke that said Nth Sunshine would beat Tarneit by 120 points? That's a 199 point turnaround from your expectations...
Go see the tips. I said Tarneit by 120 numnuts
And didn't say west Footscray are the only good club did you read what I wrote? ATM west are A one man team & If you shut that one man down then you'll beat them and I'm not the only one to write that on here

Go see the tips. I said Tarneit by 120 numnuts
And didn't say west Footscray are the only good club did you read what I wrote? ATM west are A one man team & If you shut that one man down then you'll beat them and I'm not the only one to write that on here
Kicked 12 of 26. Who kicked the other 14? Braybrook lost by 20 so you've got an 8 goal short fall.

So basically your saying west footscray are the only good club!!! I think they have recruited the wrong players and will not win the flag!!!!!
How have West recruited the wrong players?

I heard Braybrook have 3-4 quality talls, why didn't THEY double team Yze? Or did they do it unsuccessfully?

If Yze double-teamed other players will be loose...M.Lindsey etc.

Biggest question from round 1 is: Parkside real deal or Manor Lakes poo?
Time will tell...

had a look at the albanvale/heights game the ruckman for albanvale is a talentless spud despite his huge stature, heights looked a very well drilled team though might struggle on the big open grounds i can't see them losing any games at home this season if they play the way they did the new look midfield is quite comfortably the best in the competition with the additions of Jordan Lampi, Jordan Haynes from SAFL and Will Dawson from the WAFL.
Was there also, if you think you have one of the best midfields your kidding yourself. Are you the coach pumping up your own tyres. Yes agree there Ruckman was quiet entertaining.
Albanvale haven't recurited a decent player and heights are pushing for finals. I was expecting 100 plus being a home game and looking at last year results heights won by more.
Personally think both clubs way way way off

Was there also, if you think you have one of the best midfields your kidding yourself. Are you the coach pumping up your own tyres. Yes agree there Ruckman was quiet entertaining.
Albanvale haven't recurited a decent player and heights are pushing for finals. I was expecting 100 plus being a home game and looking at last year results heights won by more.
Personally think both clubs way way way off
I guess time will tell!!

Braybrook V West Foostscray 90 points
Caroline Springs
V Laverton 100 points
Glen Orden V North Footscray 60 points
Parkside
V Manor Lakes 15 points
Sunny Heights
V Albanvale 40 points
Vales
V Sanctuary Lakes 70 points
Tarneit V Nth Sunshine 120 points
This says otherwise of your tipping of Tarneit, saw your ladder though and you had them well above so I guess the bold must be a typo

This says otherwise of your tipping of Tarneit, saw your ladder though and you had them well above so I guess the bold must be a typo
Yeah your right def typo I copied and pasted and didn't realise it was bold, by the ladder you can see I have placed nth sunshine last easily or there abouts. My point was people can't gain much from one round ehck when I was down at Angelsea we lost first 4 games and you can guess what happened from there... Flag

Once the division splits there will be far less drubbings.... 3 divs has been a revelation in the edfl for clubs like roxy jacana moonee valley etc
Alot more money in EDFL and div 3 will not only fail but is a ridiculous idea.

6 teams means you play everyone 3 times and any decent young player will not stay with their clubs so how can they build? So you gonna end up with such a low level of footy that any team that wins a div 3 flag will go straight back down the next year.

Idiocy by the wrfl board trying to emulate the EDFL who overall have more money than the wrfl could ever hope to have

6 teams means you play everyone 3 times and any decent young player will not stay with their clubs so how can they build? So you gonna end up with such a low level of footy that any team that wins a div 3 flag will go straight back down the next year.

Idiocy by the wrfl board trying to emulate the EDFL who overall have more money than the wrfl could ever hope to have
Yeh you're right mate .... (note extreme sarcasm), I'm sure 18 rounds with much of this:

is a vastly better idea... Typical negative, lack of vision for the future and everything being about now rather than in the years to come... Look outside the square...

I disagree. Picture yourself as a young fella, getting belted by 200+ most weeks, how long would u put up with it? Everyone has their level, and better for everyone that lavo and North sun and co have the chance to achieve some success. These clubs have very limited juniors, so gone be super tough without deer parks white knight to lift themselves up.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back