WRFL Division 2 - 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
North by 4 goals. But both teams to be flat knowing they are playing for second place
In the 2's Falcons by 15 goals.
Here's a tip for the detectives out there I'm a ex teammate of Beazers at his 2nd last club
That narrows it down

North by 4 goals. But both teams to be flat knowing they are playing for second place
In the 2's Falcons by 15 goals.
Here's a tip for the detectives out there I'm a ex teammate of Beazers at his 2nd last club
Hahahahaha hats off to you falcon. Stirring up the pot. Love your work.
North to win by 23 points.
Then vales by 35 points in the GF

Votegetters not living up to your name???
Not in the top 5 for the B&F after 15 rounds.
Looks like you can save yourself the coin on a presentation night ticket
I say once again, never said I was a superstar footballer like yourself. How'd you go in yours? I'm guessing you won it easily... You gutless rat! I've had enough of your s**t champ, so this will be my last bite at all your s**t talk....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank god wyndhamvale magoos got beat looks like falcon or his other log in Lavo magpies ? Has been embarrassed by there efforts yesterday
Falcons you would have to be dirty on Elso for not picking you to play against the Eagles as you have claimed in the past that youre a matchwinner...lol

Falcons you would have to be dirty on Elso for not picking you to play against the Eagles as you have claimed in the past that youre a matchwinner...lol
Said all along he is clueless. So would fit right in at your mob with the circus on the sidelines.
You got the presidents details I might put in for the 2's job

2 to come back into the seniors Tezza,
Minor and Bray that means 2 to drop back to the reserves.
From what I'm hearing is be nervous if I was you
Haha you are definately not from the Falcons...just hope you do reveal yourself to me in the end. Will either get a high5 or a smack in the gob!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back