WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
jake jeffrey hit the scoreboard this week in the ones and he will be a menace this week against the suns.
Direct quote from Jake himself:
"Yeah smashed it up man got about 15 touches kicked a goal and im still injured hahhahaah reckon ill kick 8 against the wyndham spuds HAHAHAHA GET IT BRO SPUDS INSTEAD OF SUNS not only am I an absolute jet of a footballer I'm also hilarious"

you have all been warned, what a champion

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ill 2nd that heard that they were losing a few dont know exactly how many?
Any idea y?
Numbers could be higher, just heard on the grapevine... Something possibly to do with the inconsistency of coaches, and just that there all soft utensils and individual players

Numbers could be higher, just heard on the grapevine... Something possibly to do with the inconsistency of coaches, and just that there all soft utensils and individual players

Heard these guys aren't duds either.. senior captain & couple of their better blokes.. interesting to see clearances coming through before cut off!

SL Favs IMO
what's odds indie lol?

With piggys cash for goals probably not enough cash to go around... No an unidentified North Sunshine person related to the saga has reported both SL and Albanvale odds on..

I'd give $1.31 for SL
Lavo $2.00
Wyndham $2.85
Parkside $101.00
Tarneit $1.85
North $2.05
Albanvale drifting $1.25

Thread bans are up next if people continue to post crap like that.

Hey, I just got here - what happened? I know you obviously can't repeat verbatim what was said, but whereabouts do you mean 'crap like that'? Was it naming, tasteless jokes etc.? Just so that the rest of us can avoid posting anything similar.

Hey, I just got here - what happened? I know you obviously can't repeat verbatim what was said, but whereabouts do you mean 'crap like that'? Was it naming, tasteless jokes etc.? Just so that the rest of us can avoid posting anything similar.

The people who have had posts deleted will know what I'm talking about. I really can't say more than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back