WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Youse will have fun watching anyway while ones on a contract for the year and the other two owe membership
But the Asian boys will get cleared

If what's said is true and the club owes money for payments then contract is based on a lie - as for membership fees it's easy enough to fix up so if these players are so keen to leave their 1/2 year fees would be nothing to them.

As a club person i assume bangbang - do you think these guys as doing wrong leaving if they feel that the clubs not delivered on what's been promised to them? From what I've read above it seems some of the players on here are chucking some pretty solid accusations of misused funds and club disharmony about -I wouldn't wanna be a part of a club who has effectively taken from the players yet expected them to stay the course and cop it..

I am only throwing up my external view there but it's a hard situation because it would cripple the club

Youse will have fun watching anyway while ones on a contract for the year and the other two owe membership
But the Asian boys will get cleared

That's all I do anyway.....watch.

As for not naming the club. No I haven't identified any club or individual. But that hasn't stopped some people being defensive and bullyish.

That's all I do anyway.....watch.

As for not naming the club. No I haven't identified any club or individual. But that hasn't stopped some people being defensive and bullyish.
Lol rightio just keep making up rumours on big footy Carma my friend !!

I don't think I have said any rumour.

"rumour
ˈruːmə/
noun
a currently circulating story or report of uncertain or doubtful truth."

Nothing uncertain or doubtful about it.

It's in free fall.

Play The Game you know so much and seem to care so much about the club!!!
Why don't you name yourself??
Why didn't you go to the AGM and put you're hand up to join the committee and help the club and the culture??
Why take the easy way out??
Why go to a club who were to gutless to go up to Divy 1??
And how much involvement does the EX senior coach have in this???

Why didn't you go to the AGM and put you're hand up to join the committee and help the club and the culture??

Pretty common response from oppo clubs is that Parkside seem to enjoy their footy and it seems like a decent joint to be. If they are leaving to go there enjoyment might factor in a bit.. thought the d1 d3 talk left when nathb did?

Does anyone else think that Parkside could! beat the Cobras by 30 or more? 7 goals over lakes and 11 over Tarneit with I'm told 2 or 3 of their better players out? Am I wrong or are we still not allowed to talk about Parkside?? Lol

Parkside have a great run and spread game, but having said that i reckon they are 5-6 goal better side on there own oval as opposed to others just because its so big and wide and there game plan suits that.

without getting into a whole s**t storm about parkside, i will say the side they fielded on the weekend (with 3 or so outs) would be more than competitive in div 2.

Whispers,
I didn't go to the AGM because I didn't receive any notification when the meeting was being held, even though I'm paid up member. Normally a club would send a letter or even an email.
As for the "gutless" club. That's an opinion that some people have. But I know very little about the club to which you refer.
As for the ex-coach. You'd have to ask him. I have my own views.
My own views are, in part, the club to which we refer is in trouble. Those that have tried to help have been stonewalled. You can only bang your head against the wall so many times.
I wish them well. There are some great people at that club.
But I am not going to remain bogged down in a situation that's not improving. I'll watch my football elsewhere.
Cheerio!

I see you left out the part of naming yourself???
The AGM?? Fairly sure all knew about it but nice cope out!!! Pretty sure the person behind this account was either dating a committee members daughter or best friends of that guy!!
I'm not here to bag the club you guys have decided to go to, i just look forward to playing against you guys and seeing if you guys are all as brave as you claimed to be when its time to put you're head over the ball!!!
I find it funny that you have all gone to the club that the ex-coach decided to stand in the huddle of a week after walking out of OUR club!!
It's a cope out to say you were banging you're head against a wall cos if you really cared you would put up a fight rather than walking and then deciding to bad mouth the club on here!!!
And stop the s**t talk that you only watch because you are fooling no one!!!!!
141 years of history and you and you're group arent the first and wont be the last to walk out those doors, but we will re group and we will go again!!!!

ROLL ON ROUND 13 I SAY

CARN THE BROOKERS!!!!!!!!!

I see you left out the part of naming yourself???
The AGM?? Fairly sure all knew about it but nice cope out!!! Pretty sure the person behind this account was either dating a committee members daughter or best friends of that guy!!
I'm not here to bag the club you guys have decided to go to, i just look forward to playing against you guys and seeing if you guys are all as brave as you claimed to be when its time to put you're head over the ball!!!
I find it funny that you have all gone to the club that the ex-coach decided to stand in the huddle of a week after walking out of OUR club!!
It's a cope out to say you were banging you're head against a wall cos if you really cared you would put up a fight rather than walking and then deciding to bad mouth the club on here!!!
And stop the s**t talk that you only watch because you are fooling no one!!!!!
141 years of history and you and you're group arent the first and wont be the last to walk out those doors, but we will re group and we will go again!!!!

ROLL ON ROUND 13 I SAY

CARN THE BROOKERS!!!!!!!!!
Ohh I'm looking forward to this response wonder what dribble or so called truths this muppet will come up with

As I said I am moving on. Your responses don't answer any questions.
You are in denial.
And no I don't date anyone at the club. Now that is funny. You are way off the mark.
As for not being informed of the AGM; that's the case.
I am not going to continue on with this diatribe. It's going nowhere.
See you around somewhere. I'll shout you a XXXX Gold.

Play The Game
Not for one second do i agree with all decision down the club and know the club has along way to go and become alot more professional, that includes on and off the field but unlike others i wont take the easy way out and ill join the committee and back up my voice with hard work and commitment!!!
You say im way off the mark, If i am why dont you have the balls to name yourself??
You seem to be someone who has a brain and could have alot of great ideas so why hide behind this account???
Mate you are the one who came to this forum so dont run now cos someone took the bait!!!!
Love to sit down and discuss this in person and actually get the club moving in the right direction rather than us both sitting behind a computer!!!
Well lets have that beer after round 13?? maybe then you will back you're words with a name??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spyderman you have got to be kidding

No, im deadly serious.
parkside would easily account for sunshine heights, woud beat glenorden and would be there abouts against Caroline springs and manor lakes(possibly even beat them).

The top 4 teams of div 2 would most likely pants them, but hey its not different to what parkside did to most teams last year.

No, im deadly serious.
parkside would easily account for sunshine heights, woud beat glenorden and would be there abouts against Caroline springs and manor lakes(possibly even beat them).

The top 4 teams of div 2 would most likely pants them, but hey its not different to what parkside did to most teams last year.

yeh but the campaigners wouldn't turn up on game day.

yeh but the campaigners wouldn't turn up on game day.

From what I've seen they look capable of going back up next year! Disagree with the "wouldn't turn up on game day" sentiment - they seem pretty dead keen to play this year with a largely 2014 reserves group.. I think they say staunch group a lot and id have to agree

Wowee it's on in here.. Not good seeing clubs struggle, blokes walking out in times of need is soft as IMO..
These footy clubs give us a chance to play the game we all love, clubs owe players nothing, giving us the opportunity to have a kick with mates is enough.. Local footy is turning to s hit guys taking money and giving nothing back, bloody sad..
Hope Braybrook gets out of this hole and goes back to being the great club it used to be.

Anyways that's enough from me
Cobras#15

Wowee it's on in here.. Not good seeing clubs struggle, blokes walking out in times of need is soft as IMO..
These footy clubs give us a chance to play the game we all love, clubs owe players nothing, giving us the opportunity to have a kick with mates is enough.. Local footy is turning to s hit guys taking money and giving nothing back, bloody sad..
Hope Braybrook gets out of this hole and goes back to being the great club it used to be.

Cobras#15

Like your post Karim, but has this situation been caused by offering players money that they didn't have?? Having a group playing with mates would be great but we all know "all" clubs are paying some players, even in div3. It might be 20k, 40k, 60k, 80k whatever, but every club has a payment budget, even Parkside.. Lol
I'm happy to be corrected but from what I hear the club in question was paying a few players some good money last year for div3. Maybe it's the cost of winning a premiership or bad management.
Been reading about players leaving which is not good into a season, "however" if contracts haven't been fulfilled I advise players to get out quick and often mates follow. I know it's not all about money but maybe more about integrity.
"Don't promise what you don't have"

From what I've seen they look capable of going back up next year! Disagree with the "wouldn't turn up on game day" sentiment - they seem pretty dead keen to play this year with a largely 2014 reserves group.. I think they say staunch group a lot and id have to agree

Hey indies, how's the supporter base since you guys went to div3? Also is there people now on board or is it still a struggle off field?

Like your post Karim, but has this situation been caused by offering players money that they didn't have?? Having a group playing with mates would be great but we all know "all" clubs are paying some players, even in div3. It might be 20k, 40k, 60k, 80k whatever, but every club has a payment budget, even Parkside.. Lol
I'm happy to be corrected but from what I hear the club in question was paying a few players some good money last year for div3. Maybe it's the cost of winning a premiership or bad management.
Been reading about players leaving which is not good into a season, "however" if contracts haven't been fulfilled I advise players to get out quick and often mates follow. I know it's not all about money but maybe more about integrity.
"Don't promise what you don't have"
I'll tell you now mate these players were owed nothing they left because they took an easy way out because we don't have the blokes from last year giving it to them on a plate! Because that's only how half of them were in that side.
we had 8 or so blokes leave during the week but yet for the first time we had 4 blokes missed out from the twos!
The club can and will only get stronger from here! May not be this year but will still battle through

Cobras#15
Spot on mate youse have locked this years flag in both sides to me and let's be honest half if not more are loyal or on minimal pay? Except for the big man charenko ;) haha

I'll tell you now mate these players were owed nothing they left because they took an easy way out because we don't have the blokes from last year giving it to them on a plate! Because that's only how half of them were in that side.
we had 8 or so blokes leave during the week but yet for the first time we had 4 blokes missed out from the twos!
The club can and will only get stronger from here! May not be this year but will still battle through

At least the rightful captain is now appointend, grats to foxy

Hey indies, how's the supporter base since you guys went to div3? Also is there people now on board or is it still a struggle off field?

Hey turbo i steer well clear of off field stuff! Hard to tell you about supporters as I didn't see last year.. they seem like just your average supporters lots of older guys & the wags lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back