WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is he now following Parkside? It would be interesting as to where his loyalties are with as did play a lot of footy at both clubs. More juniors at the brookers and seniors at Parkside if I'm correct.
With regards to player movement there has always been movements between these 2 clubs for years now..
Should these 2 teams consider merging as they were/are pretty close. The brookers have a lot of history but that area is full of clubs everywhere, with div1 clubs with good facilities..Successful merger means more hands on deck if it can be done. "But" ultimately it's going to be merge or die for some clubs..I know this will hurt people but it's true as local footy is only getting better and payments increasing..

Limped out of my death bed to watch albanvale parks.. who'd have thought the mighty cobs would have some competition this year? Did albanvale have some outs in the 2s they looked terrible + big Karim copping some attention after a knee to a parks player?

Dont think Parkside played a full deck again today - just heard Daniel Thomas from the premiership side is back now too, recon the two sides to beat even with todays results

Limped out of my death bed to watch albanvale parks.. who'd have thought the mighty cobs would have some competition this year? Did albanvale have some outs in the 2s they looked terrible + big Karim copping some attention after a knee to a parks player?

Dont think Parkside played a full deck again today - just heard Daniel Thomas from the premiership side is back now too, recon the two sides to beat even with todays results

Funny coz I didn't even play..had a few out mate but still getting the job done :p
By all reports we played no good.

Funny coz I didn't even play..had a few out mate but still getting the job done :p
By all reports we played no good.

No good, who was running around in 13! Got their ruck flush in the ribs & kicked a couple thought you for sure!

Didn't look 100% in the 2s but 1s looked pretty spot on! You boys will be tough to beat

I see you left out the part of naming yourself???
The AGM?? Fairly sure all knew about it but nice cope out!!! Pretty sure the person behind this account was either dating a committee members daughter or best friends of that guy!!
I'm not here to bag the club you guys have decided to go to, i just look forward to playing against you guys and seeing if you guys are all as brave as you claimed to be when its time to put you're head over the ball!!!
I find it funny that you have all gone to the club that the ex-coach decided to stand in the huddle of a week after walking out of OUR club!!
It's a cope out to say you were banging you're head against a wall cos if you really cared you would put up a fight rather than walking and then deciding to bad mouth the club on here!!!
And stop the s**t talk that you only watch because you are fooling no one!!!!!
141 years of history and you and you're group arent the first and wont be the last to walk out those doors, but we will re group and we will go again!!!!

ROLL ON ROUND 13 I SAY

CARN THE BROOKERS!!!!!!!!!
Surely couldn't get another coaching job at another club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Evidently Parkside have some interest from Braybrook blokes... Heath Smith was running water for them Saturday & I'm told he's ex captain? Hung Lai also there too.. big outs!! Anyone able to actually confirm that?

Who would have thought it would be so quite in this thread after Lavo and North sunshine have good wins. The trains are just starting to find motion!

Wouldn't be jumping on the trains too early! Tarneit barely had a pulse against Parkside & braybrook down half their contracted senior blokes... I'd say post break would be a bit more accurate than now..

Lavo points are made up from a draw in a game that they were losing by a tonne, points from Parkside unregistered players plus standard expected wins!

Wouldn't be jumping on the trains too early! Tarneit barely had a pulse against Parkside & braybrook down half their contracted senior blokes... I'd say post break would be a bit more accurate than now..

Lavo points are made up from a draw in a game that they were losing by a tonne, points from Parkside unregistered players plus standard expected wins!
It was tongue in cheek mate still early days

With piggys cash for goals probably not enough cash to go around... No an unidentified North Sunshine person related to the saga has reported both SL and Albanvale odds on..

I'd give $1.31 for SL
Lavo $2.00
Wyndham $2.85
Parkside $101.00
Tarneit $1.85
North $2.05
Albanvale drifting $1.25

Seen the results from the weekend and north sunshine are getting there straps together in both the ressies and seniors can they become the dark horse of the comp?

Evidently Parkside have some interest from Braybrook blokes... Heath Smith was running water for them Saturday & I'm told he's ex captain? Hung Lai also there too.. big outs!! Anyone able to actually confirm that?
Confirmed and more to come Heath goes to uni near there and the Asians have friends playing there quality people

True that big man you coming back now? Lol
G'day bang bang I think the rightful captain will be named in the 2s very shortly and the rumour I'm hearing is that you won't make the cut for anything in the club not well liked at the minute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back