WWE 2K15

Remove this Banner Ad

John Cena on the cover...
Bras7NpCYAAknSi.jpg

Really hope we have the option to swap the cover to a fan made one.

You guys want the whole roster? Enjoy buying them for a few dollars each!

I do.

That is what I hate of the Latest Gaming Console Generations.

You don’t buy the Full Game when you buy the game. They force you to spend more to get more.

I hate it

07 SD V Raw was better. Anyone remember the old stories it had to it? Nothing has topped it since.
Those stories are exactly what I'm referring to every time I say that this game should have storyline career modes.

Those stories are exactly what I'm referring to every time I say that this game should have storyline career modes.
Yeah I don't see another WWE game being good unless they have something similiar to that again, do you know anywhere I can buy that game for PS2 again as my current one is scratched because I was too young to care for my games.

07 SD V Raw was better. Anyone remember the old stories it had to it? Nothing has topped it since.
Yes! The old stories were fantastic! I remember playing the original Smackdown v Raw as a kid and used to get excited in career mode when Torrie Wilson showed up in her bra and panties in one of the cutscenes LOL :p

Yes! The old stories were fantastic! I remember playing the original Smackdown v Raw as a kid and used to get excited in career mode when Torrie Wilson showed up in her bra and panties in one of the cutscenes LOL :p

Who Wouldn't;)

Yeah but the thing is though, It was part of the video game, it wasn't the real Torrie wilson which makes it sound even more ridiculous that I used to get excited over that LOL! :p

So - I still don’t mind looking at that. Though have not played it for Years

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really hope they have a symposium like last year, that was great! Hopefully nobody gets fired for it this time...

Really wish they can show us something soon! Usually the roster reveal is done around Summerslam, but I can't wait that long! The news of all this face tech etc..has me really excited for this game.

Confirmed:
Sting -Surfer/Crow (Pre order bonus)
Bray Wyatt
John Cena
Hulk Hogan - 80s
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
RVD
Naomi
Darren Young

Gender restrictions are still in the game
Universe mode will be in 2k15
Big Visual and Audio improvements.
Gameplay improvements, including Mo-cap!

really there isn't anymore info yet! I'm excited though, with all the things that have been revealed so far. Would love to see gameplay, or at least a screenshot. GIVE US SOMETHING!!

Xavier Woods is also confirmed I think, since everyone cares about him so much. According to Woods there is also visible sweat,

Visible sweat, big AV improvements, and mo-cap (which is apparently a gameplay improvement).

I bloody well hope that in addition to all that superfluous bullshit they've addressed all the bugs from the last few years, and are committed to making a game that actually works.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back