WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion Part 4 [SPOILERS]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else see the "Save Trent West from the GWS" banner at Raw held up by the two guys near the start of the entrance ramp wearing Geelong jumpers?

Did anyone else see the "Save Trent West from the GWS" banner at Raw held up by the two guys near the start of the entrance ramp wearing Geelong jumpers?

scaled.php

So Skip Sheffield is back hey... see if vinces is still polishing his noots. Least he doesn't look 'special' like he did as Skip, the repackage actually looks pretty decent.

Was supposedly using the F5 as a finisher in OVW, obviously Brock being back threw a spanner in the works with that though

Did anyone else see the guy in a longsleeve St.Kilda* jumper during the AJ/Bryan promo. He was near the front where the corner of the ramp meets the ring?

*It was the pinstripe 'clash' jumper they used to wear.

I saw a ton of footy jumpers during WM and RAW

Just finished RAW fro Wednesday.... how funny was it when ADR came out and the crowd starting "Ci" instead of "Yes" GOLD

Love the Rock saying he wants to be champ again :thumbsu:

Good RAW, good pop for Lesnar, but i reckon Stone Cold got some better pop's during the Attitude era. His glass shattering was perfect for a good, unexpected entrance

Jericho broke the bottle on the post, not Punk's head. Just like they planned.

I really dont believe that is right, i have watched it on slow mo on IQ, i'm sure it wasn't close enough to the post to smash it.

I agree that if Cole is making these comments about LT being a former WWE wrestler (just to shut up the smarks that always complain that the WWE has historical memory loss.....like I do), then just go the whole hog and say he was A-Train and he teamed with Test. Hell, it would be an excellent way to get Trish Stratus back. She could see him backstage and go and greet him and Tensai could blank her and walk away or throw her into a table or something.

Don't tease the history and then do nothing with it. Either remember it all or not at all.

Interesting they did the exact same thing with Skip Sheffield

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really dont believe that is right, i have watched it on slow mo on IQ, i'm sure it wasn't close enough to the post to smash it.

Lol it was without doubt, nowhere near the post. As I said, broke in his hand.

[youtube]bLgRuu4ILdo[/youtube]

The sugar glass or whatever he was using wasnt strong enough.

I agree that if Cole is making these comments about LT being a former WWE wrestler (just to shut up the smarks that always complain that the WWE has historical memory loss.....like I do), then just go the whole hog and say he was A-Train and he teamed with Test. Hell, it would be an excellent way to get Trish Stratus back. She could see him backstage and go and greet him and Tensai could blank her and walk away or throw her into a table or something.

Don't tease the history and then do nothing with it. Either remember it all or not at all.

No male-on-female violence in TV-PG WWE.

the post WM RAW is good quality by default

will go down hill starting next week

I don't know if you're tongue is in your cheek but I am prepared to be disappointed. Mania was pretty good, Raw was awesome (crowd made it) but I'm just watching Smackdown and the Three Stooges (aren't they dead???) are on Raw next week. So we'll see.

Also props to Cena. I have never liked him since he first came out with his stupid rhymes and loved it when he was handed his arse by the crowd at One Night Stand 2006. However he at least fronted up to ONS and now has put over a "former" star in the Rock and lay down for an F-5 from Brock. That is way more than some other prior wrestlers would have done in their prime (looking at Hogan and Michaels in particular here).

Mania threw me quite a few swerves so it was entertaining and kept me interested. The first match was bullshit - I really like Bryan and think he was gipped here. I expected Orton to go over and was surprised when he didn't.

The HIAC match I knew Taker had to win before hand but the way the match played out I kept second guessing myself until the final Tombstone put Triple H away. Great performance by these guys and a fitting send off for Taker.

Punk/Jericho was pretty good although not all that memorable. Cena/Rock I kept watching thinking the whole time Cena was going to win as the new generation and face of the company so was really surprised when this didn't happen. Hopefully they can keep the momentum going.

Lol it was without doubt, nowhere near the post. As I said, broke in his hand.

[youtube]bLgRuu4ILdo[/youtube]

The sugar glass or whatever he was using wasnt strong enough.

Ok, that's fair enough. I had only seen it once, live and my brain just went to a normal wrestling move location and thought it had been smashed on the post. My bad.

Or Y2J's bad in this case...

Couple of quick news snippets from the dirt sheets:

-Maven was caught doctor shopping for pain pills, WWE has offered him fully paid rehab and assistance although he wasnt employed for the minimum period usually required to get fully paid assistance.

-Set to be alot of FCW debuts over the next few months as its roster adjustment season, expect so see some cuts too.

- Daniel Bryan's Yes! yes! Yes! shirt is now available for purchase.

-Brocks contract reported as $5m dollars for 40 appearances.

So Brock does a bunch of Raw's, half a dozen PPV's and not much else. Sounds like a sweet deal.

Better for the fans than the rocks contract IMO where he shows up once a quarter if that.

Hopefully none of the 'appearances' are wasted on house shows/signings.

Over Lesnar before he even made an appearance.WWE cannot promote him like they did before as the unstoppable monster

Got out of MMA as the new wave of multi skilled youngsters have and will beat him.

You obviously have no clue why he stopped fighting...

You obviously have no clue why he stopped fighting...

Will most likely become the 4th person ive got into an argument about this :p

People really have no idea, and most people saying it never watched UFC or even know why Brock quit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back