XBX1 XBOX ONE News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahh there is that.

Do you know if you've got a open NAT?
Yes I do.

Is there anyway to get rid of the games and apps that are 'ready to install' of to the side? Kind of fully uninstall them?

Yes I do.

Is there anyway to get rid of the games and apps that are 'ready to install' of to the side? Kind of fully uninstall them?

If you save your games\apps to a secondary HDD first it could save you the hassle of downloading again

I believe that ability is coming soon.

Sounds like you have a dud console though, I'd look to replace it.
Probably. I was just playing a game of FIFA, and the console crashed to home screen and refused to open anything until I powered off.

wave_of_feels-18739.gif

DAY 1 Game looks magical

So isn't Xbox on meant to be working now?
It works, can seemingly be a bit temperamental.

Thankfully, I'm the best in the office at doing it...guess I just have that sexy XBOX voice. :cool:

It's an amazing troll device.

It's weird I remember just after I picked up my XB1 at launch last year.
Xbox On worked that night and then soon after stopped working.

Wow it's almost been a whole year already, that's gone by quick!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That cool little feature that would ttrack how close you were to getting a cheevy (e.g. it would tell you that you were 60% of the way towards getting the cheevy for killing 50 dudes) seems to have been abandoned.

It's there, some games don't seem to support it though (destiny doesn't look like it does).

So isn't Xbox on meant to be working now?

Doesn't work first time after a cold restart or a patch. Works evertime for me with the softboot*

* Sometimes have to repeat myself :)

Im part of that early program so my dashboard looks like it will for everyone a month later, and its not there. destiny doesnt have it.

Doesn't work in destiny, does for other games for me

My activity feed isn't showing my latest clips & achievments.
Was working fine yesterday.

It's most likely a problem on their end, social stuff (friends list, feed, etc.) wasn't working great for me yesterday. It will usually tell you if there is a problem with Live in the network settings.

Pretty cool picture of the One launch in China:

xboxpudong-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back