Footy Classified 19/5

Remove this Banner Ad

Closing cook would likely be something totally inconsequential, like one of the light towers going out on the Gold Coast.

They'll spend about 10 minutes whinging about the Mark Williams choke thing early in the show. Caro's soapbox will be wheeled out and everything.

Closing cook would likely be something totally inconsequential, like one of the light towers going out on the Gold Coast.

They'll spend about 10 minutes whinging about the Mark Williams choke thing early in the show. Caro's soapbox will be wheeled out and everything.

I hope somebody kicks Caro's box from under her and she falls flat on her ass.

This show is a joke!

It's only taken 5 minutes and Lyon and Hutchy are into Caro. Whilst the new interchange rule may be a pain in the arse, Caro is the only one of these clowns who understand the rule and the two morons next to her keep talking over her to try and sound intelligent.

Even the players and officials have admitted that it is they who are doing the new rule wrong.

Lyon and Hutchy must have brought a love nest down in Daylesford the way they are carrying on. I used to like Lyon, now he is just a tool. I couldn't care less about Caro but obvioulsy Hutchy has an issue with her and Lyon takes his side to avoid the lovers tiffs.

Amazingly just I am finishing this post Archer finally spoke.:thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This show is a joke!

It's only taken 5 minutes and Lyon and Hutchy are into Caro. Whilst the new interchange rule may be a pain in the arse, Caro is the only one of these clowns who understand the rule and the two morons next to her keep talking over her to try and sound intelligent.

Even the players and officials have admitted that it is they who are doing the new rule wrong.

Lyon and Hutchy must have brought a love nest down in Daylesford the way they are carrying on. I used to like Lyon, now he is just a tool. I couldn't care less about Caro but obvioulsy Hutchy has an issue with her and Lyon takes his side to avoid the lovers tiffs.

Amazingly just I am finishing this post Archer finally spoke.:thumbsdown:

hahaha they are into her because what she is saying is STUPID

big vibe on the dogs, only time they mentioned them was in the coaches votes, and they spoke about palmer, who is a gun, but geez......

is this show a melbourne club talk fest or what ! first they fight and talk all over each other then archer dribbles on about nothing then they crap on about nothing but victorian club crap and interview some victorian coach or player !

boring :thumbsdown:

is this show a melbourne club talk fest or what ! first they fight and talk all over each other then archer dribbles on about nothing then they crap on about nothing but victorian club crap and interview some victorian coach or player !

boring :thumbsdown:

Bulldogs are third on the lassed and they have not been mentioned at all in the last 2 weeks. I noticed that they did not talk about Brisbane either.

They always manage to talk about Melbourne, Richmond, St Kilda, Get some Collingwood footage.

Then they follow up with trying to beat up small issues.

This format will fail.

Cant wait for "The first lady of craap" to be dethroned. We want footy and facts. Not GOSSIP about craap. eg Last night she mentioned 10 clubs were ok with interchange. She did not contact 10 clubs. Only contacted 4. Full of Shyte! :thumbsdown:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back