Footy Classified 19/5

Remove this Banner Ad

Bulldogs are third on the lassed and they have not been mentioned at all in the last 2 weeks. I noticed that they did not talk about Brisbane either.

They always manage to talk about Melbourne, Richmond, St Kilda, Get some Collingwood footage.

Then they follow up with trying to beat up small issues.

This format will fail.

Cant wait for "The first lady of craap" to be dethroned. We want footy and facts. Not GOSSIP about craap. eg Last night she mentioned 10 clubs were ok with interchange. She did not contact 10 clubs. Only contacted 4. Full of Shyte! :thumbsdown:

Thats why i dont really rate this show. All it is about is making an issue over the little things and trying to make headlines and stories out of nothing. Doesnt help that they have 2 of the worst journalist (because all they write is negative articles, in particular Caro) in the business.

Did he talk about the good ol' days when his sniping was the norm? Or try and get everyone to love the Kangaroos? It seems that's the only purpose of having him on the show.
Something about players being spoilt these days. Back in his day they didn't care about the quality of the grounds or anything, they just wanted to play for the love of the game. Also declared club loyalty has dissapeared due to Fevola demanding a good contract. Apparently nobody from his playing days left their club by their own will.

I am about over this too. Might as well just watch On The Couch then call it a night, cos they speak about the exact same issues, and I get annoyed with most things that come out of Caro's mouth anyway, might as well get a good nights sleep instead...

Why was Joan Kirner on the panel with Lyon,Hutchy and the mute ?

LOL...was this Caro trying to stick it up Sam and his recent potshots about her fashion sense. I hope so because that outfit she wore last night looked like she'd come straight from her second job at Silver's circus. She should have worn the red nose to complete the picture.

Did anyone notive how chirpy she was last night? Could not shut her up.

Can't believe that it has taken this long to bring up the main controversial taking point out of last night's show: what was going on with Caro's eye-makeup during the Bomber segment?

LOL...was this Caro trying to stick it up Sam and his recent potshots about her fashion sense. I hope so because that outfit she wore last night looked like she'd come straight from her second job at Silver's circus. She should have worn the red nose to complete the picture.

Did anyone notive how chirpy she was last night? Could not shut her up.

Exactly....The wife and I pissed ourselves laughing at her top...

It looked like she had a painting smock on....She really needs a stylist....

I am about over this too. Might as well just watch On The Couch then call it a night, cos they speak about the exact same issues, and I get annoyed with most things that come out of Caro's mouth anyway, might as well get a good nights sleep instead...

Exactly right. Once you watch On The Couch, you have covered everything that Footy Classified are going to cover.

(or just read BF, it covers it all as well, and is more entertaining!)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Makes one wonder if Caro isn't getting her marching orders from Demetri-doh! and D'drian Dunderson, the way she insisted that the bassackwards interchange setup is perfect.
:mad:

big vibe on the dogs, only time they mentioned them was in the coaches votes, and they spoke about palmer, who is a gun, but geez......

Geeze, one week without the Bulldogs being mentioned. From memory they defeated a 1-6 (now 1-7) side.

Try watching Footy Classified with a supporter of an non-Victorian side, hoping her team gets mentioned for once. Footy Classified is hosted by a former Melbourne player, two Victorian journalists and a former North Melbourne player.

Unless a non-Victorian side has done something bad, they never get mentioned.

Burton's mark? Han, not even a mention, but imagine if Cyril Rioli had taken it, would have kicked-off the show! But we'll kick Freo while they are down...again, and not mention Sydney, Brisbane or Adelaide, all who had good wins against Victorian opposition.

Since Footy Classified came on, I am convinced this is a 10-team comp.

Geeze, one week without the Bulldogs being mentioned. From memory they defeated a 1-6 (now 1-7) side.

Try watching Footy Classified with a supporter of an non-Victorian side, hoping her team gets mentioned for once. Footy Classified is hosted by a former Melbourne player, two Victorian journalists and a former North Melbourne player.

Burton's mark? Han, not even a mention, but imagine if Cyril Rioli had taken it, would have kicked-off the show! But we'll kick Freo while they are down...again, and not mention Sydney, Brisbane or Adelaide, all who had good wins against Victorian opposition.

not talking about the rabble talking about being undefeated, totally agree on the burton mark and the non victorian factor, although brisbane and sydney do cop a bit of media, the south australians side dont, which is s**t, they are both quality sides, the west australian sides dont really deserve much air time at the moment

essendon, carlton and melbourne??????

Oooh poor clubs from outside victoria not getting a mention. Its not like you don't have radio, television and press covering their every move.
Channel 7 in Adelaide wrap of around the clubs on monday night= Neitz retires. So around the clubs after a week of footy covers one club briefly.
Good work.

What I can't understand is how Caro, Hutchy, Tony Jones and other pushy, self-serving footy scribes can have any 'sources' at all. Who'd take a phone-call from these turds, anyway?

Still, I liked this exchange on Footy Classified:

Caro: Can I finish what I was saying?
Hutchy: No you can't, because you're always interrupting...
Caro: No.
Hutchy: ...other people.

I agree with everything you said except for your last statement. Its only a 6 team comp as far as that show is concerned. Bitchmond, Melbourne, Collingwood, Essendon, Carlton & Hawthorn.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back