FTA-TV Footy Classified

Remove this Banner Ad

That was the best 5 mins of a football show so far this year !

Hutchy proved what a scyopath he really is.

Loved caro's line - I work full time for a newspaper Hutchy unlike you who just contributes. Loved Thomas's line - Hutchy you have made your life out of that sort of stuff so why are you being a hypocrite (sic).

That was the best 5 mins of a football show so far this year !

Hutchy proved what a scyopath he really is.

Loved caro's line - I work full time for a newspaper Hutchy unlike you who just contributes. Loved Thomas's line - Hutchy you have made your life out of that sort of stuff so why are you being a hypocrite (sic).
Caro leaps from the top turnbuckle and drives her elbow deep into the sweat-slickened dome of a crumbling Crotch Crotchison. Worst Onscreen Slam Ever?

Love the way she broke the story down to baby-sized bits for Crotchy, poor little thing - and made her story totally legitimate at the same time. I started this thread because of a Crotchy versus Caro Moment - Round Two to Crusher Caro over "Crusty" Crotch Crotchison.

Time for Crotchy to rebrand himself?

Show over, drum roll please .....................

10-10 :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

That was hilarious when Caro and Thomas were highlighting how much of a hypocrite Hutchinson is. Bonus points to Caro for the reference to Steve Johnson's dad too.

Hutchinson is nothing more than a tabloid journalist masquerading as a football 'expert'.

Caro pwned him. Completely demolished his 'argument'. Confected outrage has never evaporated so quickly. Crotchy, you're an ass.

Caro leaps from the top turnbuckle and drives her elbow deep into the sweat-slickened dome of a crumbling Crotch Crotchison. Worst Onscreen Slam Ever?

Love the way she broke the story down to baby-sized bits for Crotchy, poor little thing - and made her story totally legitimate at the same time. I started this thread because of a Crotchy versus Caro Moment - Round Two to Crusher Caro over "Crusty" Crotch Crotchison.

Time for Crotchy to rebrand himself?

Show over, drum roll please .....................

10-10 :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Yup. It was a thing of joy to watch. Hutchy accusing somebody else of gutter journalism!?!? That in itself was worth tuning in for but when Caro and GT verbally bitch slapped him over it I was in heaven. Great TV there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has Waldron got Crotchy on the take too?

Caro's article was right on the money... Waldron was a corrupt prick and St Kilda long before he was a corrupt prick at Storm.

Seriously who was Crotchy taking money from to produce that fabricated rant? Staggering in its stupidity and transparency... and what's left of his reputation should be in tatters.

That was hilarious when Caro and Thomas were highlighting how much of a hypocrite Hutchinson is. Bonus points to Caro for the reference to Steve Johnson's dad too.

I couldnt believe what I was hearing from such a bottom dweller like Hutchinson. At least Caro is usually on the money with her articles ..... not muck raking like he does.

What was the reference to Steve Johnson dad about?

Yup. It was a thing of joy to watch. Hutchy accusing somebody else of gutter journalism!?!? That in itself was worth tuning in for but when Caro and GT verbally bitch slapped him over it I was in heaven. Great TV there.

Went something along these lines...

GT - I must interrupt and surprisingly defend Caro here, how can you have a go at someone kicking the boots in when someone is on their knee's, when you have made a career out of it?

Hutchy - I resent that comment Grant (stony faced and petulant)

GT - Resent it all you like, it's the truth!

I lol'd :D

Yeap that was amazing, Hutchy got smashed by GT. And man did i enjoy it, cant stand him like most ppl on here. Reminds me of Harbajhan Singh, an obnoxious little weed.

The Whole show is about Hutchy and Caro giving it to each other and who can make the most BS up
Don't tar Caro with Crotchy's brush. Caro caught the story straight, Crotchy crumbled.

Cannot wait to see if there's any blowback on the Footy Show. D. Barrett in for C. Crotchison (corked glute)???

Caroline Wilson rules. Always thought so, now her ownage of Hutchison just confirmed it.

He should be stacking shelves in a Werribee Safeway by the end of the year.

Caroline Wilson rules. Always thought so, now her ownage of Hutchison just confirmed it.

He should be stacking shelves in a Werribee Safeway by the end of the year.
I don't believe Caro rules, she's often a mouthpiece for AFL Hindquarters. Not hard to win a race against a one-trick pony whose one trick is rootin' around in the garbage, but.

Re-invent yourself Crotchison.

It was a good show on monday but I can't believe that know one has mentioned Caro's dig about Gary Lyon and his salary cap troubles of the past.:eek:
I had forgotten all about it , had to good google searching.:confused:

Great epsiode last Monday.
Caro and Hutchy's argument was compelling viewing, especially as it became clearer that Hutchy was totally wrong.
He squirmed in his seat and kept bringing up the same line abiut 'relevance' without relenting when Caro gave a perfectly plausible answer.

I wasn't too sure of the Steve Johnson's dad reference...anyone know what that was about?

Hopefully we can see a few more of those heated disputes throughout this year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back