Brownlow Medal 2010 (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just received my $100 credit with Luxbet, they put it straight into your account so to answer a question from yesterday I'm pretty sure you can use it on multiple bets.

If you read the fine print though you have to turn that $100 over atleast 4 x at odds of $1.50 or greater before you can withdraw cash from your account.

Hey everyone, just wondering what your opinion is on some of my wagers.

Thompson/Brown/Watson/Boak/Sylvia
Thompson/Brown/Watson/Boak/Green
Hayes/Boak/Boyd/Watson/Harvey
Ablett/Boak/Green

My research has Boak comfortably ahead in Ports votes, anyone have a differing view?

For the market of predicting number of votes (Ablett, Swan, Hodge, Pendlebury, Goddard, Judd)... who are people most confident finishing within 4 votes.

The odds are very juicy if you can pick it right

for example, pick a 4 vote buffer with 3 of them - 8 combos

99924830.jpg

or 4 vote buffer with 4 players - 16 combos
36415081.jpg

So basically, im asking who can we be most confident in picking a 4 vote buffer?

i think i understand you

Judd i think 21-22 23-24

Well ladies and gentlemen, I have some very arousing news!!!!
I rang TAB regarding an issue I had with a bet I was trying to place and while I was on the phone I asked if they are having H2h and group votes markets and they said the markets are in reserve and will open early next week.. :thumbsu::D

YESSSS!!! :D

Baseball... cold showers... Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day!!! Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day!!!

ap1_fembots.jpg

Hey everyone, just wondering what your opinion is on some of my wagers.

Thompson/Brown/Watson/Boak/Sylvia
Thompson/Brown/Watson/Boak/Green
Hayes/Boak/Boyd/Watson/Harvey
Ablett/Boak/Green

My research has Boak comfortably ahead in Ports votes, anyone have a differing view?

I like them. I also like Boak and I feel he is the best value of any other player. I have used Boak a lot myself.
With Hayes, I just dont feel he is a lock to win Saints votes. He was good to me/us last year but Im worried he could be the villian this year.
We will have to wait and see;)

Thompson into Brown into Watson into Barlow into Boak into Riewoldt.

Good chance of getting up?

I seem to see it a little differently. I think Pavlich is as good a chance to take out Fremantle as Sandi is, and I'm definitely worried about Goddard pipping Hayes.

I seem to see it a little differently. I think Pavlich is as good a chance to take out Fremantle as Sandi is, and I'm definitely worried about Goddard pipping Hayes.
Pavlich paying quite big to take out Freo's so put him in a multi and it could be a very nice payout.

You clearly did it on stats only. You have to watch the matches DWD. :thumbsu:

Yes mainly on stats also favouring those with better polling history and looking closely at clearances and bounces.

Athomas i would appreciate your breakdown of votes from Swallow and Harvey for the rounds they poll in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im with you aswell

For those putting in Barlow, Pavlich IMO has the same chance to win Freos as Barlow does and both should be paying around 4-1 IMO. I think Sandilands will win it and i also think Goddard could easily roll Hayes, but i dont think Montagna is a chance.

Look at how well Goddard has played during the stkilda wins, unsure why people arnt giving him that many votes when he polled pretty well last year.

Yes mainly on stats also favouring those with better polling history and looking closely at clearances and bounces.

Athomas i would appreciate your breakdown of votes from Swallow and Harvey for the rounds they poll in

Harvey
Round 1 - 1
Round 3 - 3
Round 5 - 2
Round 8 - 2
Round 11 - 1
Round 12 - 2
Round 13 - 3
Round 17 - 1
Round 19 - 3
Round 22 - 2
Total 20

Swallow
Round 6 - 3
Round 8 - 3
Round 11 - 2
Round 16 - 3
Round 17 - 2
Round 21 - 3
Total 16

Im with you aswell

For those putting in Barlow, Pavlich IMO has the same chance to win Freos as Barlow does and both should be paying around 4-1 IMO. I think Sandilands will win it and i also think Goddard could easily roll Hayes, but i dont think Montagna is a chance.

Look at how well Goddard has played during the stkilda wins

I do agree with you on Pav, should be $3-4.

Goddard could also easily roll Hayes, I also give Montagna a chance. NDS too. :p

Im with you aswell

Look at how well Goddard has played during the stkilda wins, unsure why people arnt giving him that many votes when he polled pretty well last year.

yeh goddard has killed it but you have to remember, the umps HATE him. he talks back after nearly every decision against him/his team

watch him get 1's and 2's when he's a clear 3

Im with you aswell

... stats or?

he swears at umpires, is rude etc etc.

hayes under the chin of the umpires, hardly does a thing wrong.

hayes wins easy imo. NDS 2nd.

Harvey
Round 1 - 1
Round 3 - 3
Round 5 - 2
Round 8 - 2
Round 11 - 1
Round 12 - 2
Round 13 - 3
Round 17 - 1
Round 19 - 3
Round 22 - 2
Total 20

Swallow
Round 6 - 3
Round 8 - 3
Round 11 - 2
Round 16 - 3
Round 17 - 2
Round 21 - 3
Total 16

I do agree with you on Pav, should be $3-4.

Goddard could also easily roll Hayes, I also give Montagna a chance. NDS too. :p

Ill bet my life that they dont poll 36 votes between them or get close to that. Way to much for a side that only won 11 games.

Ill bet my life that they dont poll 36 votes between them or get close to that. Way to much for a side that only won 11 games.

LOL you'll bet your life. If you did your own count that's nice and you could use that DWD.

Have North polling 61 votes which is very plausible for 11 wins.

Your on :thumbsu:

Harvey and Swallow poll 36 or more and you kill yourself/leave bigfooty forever

You win, well you gain back some dignity and respect.

:thumbsu: :D

He can just leave BF forever. Although DWD did say 'or close to that' what do we consider close to 36?

Group bets Monday or Tuesday do we think? Can't wait!

LOL you'll bet your life. If you did your own count that's nice and you could use that DWD.

Have North polling 61 votes which is very plausible for 11 wins.

i have north with 60, with Swallow + Boomer with 31 total.. 36 seems high but i think it proves its a two horse race and it could go either way.. DWD you are quite the pest

I think the st kilda one is between goddard and hayes so i have used them as covers. Goddards start to the season was really strong and considering the amount of games he dominated it makes it tough not to give him 3 votes.

Also was just wondering if anyone remembered how many players were in each group last year in the group votes was it 6?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back