Port Adelaide Youtube videos.........add your favourites

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Power Youtube videos.........add your favourites

Heh, funny considering we have better facilities than most clubs in the league though.

DTchatlog.txt

Andrew says:
I don't care if you hate me, I'm a Port supporter and there's nothing you can do or say that will change that.
Dandy GO! says:
wha? I didn't even say anything, what are you talking about? Why would I care?
Andrew says:
Shut up! You can't change how I feel.
Dandy GO! says:
I'm not trying to.
Andrew says:
SHUT UP YOU ANIMAL! THIS IS HARD ENOUGH WITHOUT YOU HOLDING ME BACK

Does anyone have that video someone put together after our 04 win. I'd love to see that again!!!

Which one? There's more than one.

I'm making a bit of a GF-week Port tribute now, too.
A port supporter made it.......was pic's and put together with that great song......"tattoo's and memories, for what its worth it was worth all the time" its something unpredictable, but in the end its right, i hope you had the time of your life"..song gives me gooesbumps. Had snippets of the parade and stuff

That is brilliant Predator.......cant find the words to say how that makes me feel, THE SONG WHERE CAN I GET THAT SONG FROM, I WANT IT!!
PM me your email address.

I didn't make it by the way, it was a young Port supporter from Brisbane who posted eariler in the thread.

Way to waste a morning guys! I stopped to look at one and have now looked at about 8 plus bookmarked 3.
The music on that old SANFL one is a bit sad though Mr Magoo, not a style for the ages. More 1970s margarine commercial than football anthem. Perhaps we can sell it to Collingwood?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Port Adelaide FC est. 1870 in Black and White (photos)

*bump* ... while we are talking about favourite players.

[YOUTUBE]dsZQ69Ew0tw[/YOUTUBE]

*bump again* found some footage of the legendary 1982 Prelim Final. Check out the young Bruce McAvaney at the end.

While Dave grabbed all the publicity Danny Hughes forgotten talent for the obligatory clip around the ear is recalled. Good to see Danny coaching at the Magpies on the weekend.

Pity we have lost quite a few pics from this thread. :(

[YOUTUBE]-3opFDC6rJY[/YOUTUBE]

Cornes = Drama queen.

Maynard cops a love tap and instead of even a token retaliation to Granger he throws the ball away in disgust because Des Foster didn't see it. He has always and will always, be a sook. Especially if he doesn't get his way.

No respect for him as a man or a footballer.

For the only time in my life I thoroughly enjoyed seeing Norwood win a week later.

Hate and respect Norwood.

Hate and pity Glenelg.

While I in no way disagree with your Glenelg/Cornes assertion footyhead I should point out the 'love tap' burst Peter Maynard's ear drum, concussed him and put him out of the following week's grand final.

Personally I thought Des Foster should have reversed the free kick after his remonstration :). There are probably AFL umpires today who would have.

Dave had boxing training at a young age and could inflict a ferocious blow over a short distance.

Port Adelaide AFL bid promotion video

[YOUTUBE]2Z0nqlQURqo[/YOUTUBE]

Really interesting piece from the archives that I thought would probably interest a few people here. Oh how things have changed though :( Respected? Financially stable? NOT ANYMORE!!!
Reccomend browsing the rest of this bloke's channel too, some other absolute beauties in there :thumbsu:

Sorry, I'm still new around here as well and wasn't quite sure where to post this. Really thought that this deserved to be posted somewhere though. If you don't think this is appropriate or should be posted somewhere else, feel free to delete/move mods :thumbsu:

Re: Port Adelaide AFL bid promotion video

What strikes me the most is how distant we appear to be from those working class roots. Credit to the Cows and their team for ALL South Australians. Now we just seem to be trying to be all things to all people and have wound up flat broke.

Re: Port Adelaide AFL bid promotion video

Yeah I know, thats exactly what struck me too, making it pretty relevant to what's going on at the moment. Sheedy (?) or someone else said something about players would be lifting their game a notch purely on the fact that they are representing the PAFC and wearing the jumper. If only some of the players out there now would go 'from ordinary players, to good players', just by doing this :rolleyes: Think they should honestly play this to the current squad on Sunday afternoon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back