MEGA THREAD***** Hawthorn vs Collingwood + umpires

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hawthorn vs Collingwood + umpires

Collingwood gifted a GF birth tonight. Funny that 15 blokes watching called it at three quarter time. Hodge gets that blatant free for high the games over, umpires just cost Collingwood a GF birth.

100 years of carrying on like pork chops has got collingwood easy street on umpiring, haha.

WOW! well I never! Anyway, be sure to tune in next week when Collingwood play off in the Grand Final:footy:

:D:):D

Go Pies

yes, we were. by three points. commiserations. brave fight but not quite good enough and it was not the scumps' fault. goodluck next season
...nah. You were about 9-15 points worse. Luckily the umps made sure the scoreboard was tipped 12-18 points in your favour, eh?

This is right up there for me with the disappearance of incorrect disposal as one of the worst interpretations in AFL footy this year.

If "the head is sacrosanct" and there's a duty of care, blah blah <insert AFL drivel here>, why reward the idiots who intentionally slide into other guys' knees and feet at high speed with free kicks? Doesn't this encourage them to risk high contact and serious injury?

here, here

biggest load of rubbish i saw all night. and then that non call for hodges high

honestly. everyone can go on about things that went on during the game. but when its down to the final minutes in a prelim and you dont pay that.....disapponiting, is putting it mildly. we should be in the GF. If you are collingwood and think you deserve that. shame on you

IMG_2476.jpg
IMG_2476.jpg
IMG_2476.jpg
IMG_2476.jpg
IMG_2476.jpg

yes, we were. by three points. commiserations. brave fight but not quite good enough and it was not the scumps' fault. goodluck next season

Comprehension isn't your strong suit. I never said the umpires cost us the game, in fact I think they played their standard poor game.

And if you think you were a better team than us tonight then you are deluded

The umpiring karma bus turned up at the G tonight. I am loving the response from all the haters. The pies have been rogered for the majority of the year by the umps, culminating in the way the maggots kept the eagles in the qualifying final a fortnight ago. Well what goes around, comes around. Suck it up princesses.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why umpire properly and then choose to impart yourself in the last quarter of one of the toughest and tightest games in years?

Puopolo and Hodge's holding the ball and the 50 metre penalty against Suckling were totally against the way they had umpired all night.

Hawthorn were robbed, I am a neutral and couldn't care less who won but the fact the umpires felt like they had to deliberately influence the result is just wrong :thumbsdown:

I hope the Carringbush get smashed next weekend...

Why is it whenever Hawks lose, it's the umpires fault.

Well, they have only lost 6 games this year and in 2 of those they lost by less than a kick and clearly got the rough end of the stick from the maggots. Don't think their supporters are a lot worse than most in this area.

Why is it whenever Hawks lose, it's the umpires fault.

Good question.

All finals series the umpires have put the whistle away in the last Q.

If it was in the first quarter on the wing Hodge would have got a free for too high, but as it was in the last quarter and would have resulted in a shot on goal the ump let the game go.....

hilarious that people sook that they dont want the umps deciding a game, but when they put the whistle away they are still crucified!

Hawks had their chance and choked.

The umpiring karma bus turned up at the G tonight. I am loving the response from all the haters. The pies have been rogered for the majority of the year by the umps, culminating in the way the maggots kept the eagles in the qualifying final a fortnight ago. Well what goes around, comes around. Suck it up princesses.

As an Eagles fan, the umpiring did f*ck all, it was our lack of composure. We had you on toast in the last quarter but didnt have the skill to finish the job.

Your franchise has been kissed on the dick by an angle twice in a row now, the karma bus will destory you next weekend regardless of who wins tomorrow :thumbsu:

Some disgraceful decisions tonight.

as a cats member who didnt care who they meet if they got through
i think those umpires should have worn collingwood jumpers in the last quarter.sorry for hawks supporters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back