MEGA THREAD***** Hawthorn vs Collingwood + umpires

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
End of the day, we have a grand final to worry about in 2 days, our time would be better spent anticipating the biggest sporting event of the year, and hopefully soon celebrating back to back flags, while these whiny little bitches can keep their Rose coloured glasses on and cry all summer.

Go pies!

Re: Hawthorn vs Collingwood + umpires

Never mind we understand your a bad sport!

You can sugar coat it however you like but we all know you can't polish a terd and blaming umpires for your own failures is pure unadulterated bad sportsmanship. But hey, please feel free to continue embarrasing yourself and your fellow supporters. :rolleyes:

Pot, kettle, black and that was today and that was Rd 8 :eek:

Quite right. The Pies didn't look the same in that game or since. No coincidence that they have won every game that mattered this year bar one and that was stolen from us by the umps and you guys are crowing about a dead rubber. Oh well we shall see what we shall see but I personally hope the cats go in brimming with confidence! :thumbsu:

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=874889&page=34

This thread really needs to be closed - game has been over for a week. All the amount of bitching and justifying won't change the result so it's time all parties moved on
Collingwood won and they are playing in the 2011 grand final - good luck to them and may the best team win.

Yes, you'd think the Collingwood posters would just let it drop - but it seems they simply can't handle the fact that the overwhelming number of NEUTRAL supporters think Hawthorn were very harshly dealt with, if not robbed, by the final quarter umpiring.

Stop whinging about it Collingwood supporters and focus on the GAME!

Mate, if that's what helps you sleep at night, good luck to you. I'll have to be content with the victory and watching Collingwood play in the Grand Final.

Re: Hawthorn vs Collingwood + umpires

Just on the last quarter, was Guerra reported for his high hit on Wellingham? Surely that is worth at least a week based on previous incidents and force of the hit. I think it was accidental, but I don't think that matters with the MRP.

I'm not looking to start an argument over it, just genuinely interested.

MRP changes in finals or Pods and Brown would also have been cited for their hits as well

The Hawks kicking cost them the game. Even though they were inaccurate for the first 3/4s and still 3 goals up.

The umpires won it for you Collingwood, now concentrate on getting pumped this weekend you idiots.

How hard it must be to just say we were lucky. :rolleyes:

I'm not embarrassed and nor did I fail. I, and many other people, have simply commented on the poor umpiring display in a game we were only spectators to.

You can continue your moral posturing all you like. I'm sure it will make you and your Pie chums feel better but the majority can't all be wrong.
Majority??? WTF??? :confused::confused::confused: You can't be serious. I don't know more that 1 or 2 people outside of BF trolls who believe that Hawthorn were any harder done by than Collingwood.

Collingwood were lucky as every team is at different stages through a match and as Hawthorn were on many occasions last week. Happy! :rolleyes:

Pot, kettle, black and that was today and that was Rd 8 :eek:

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=874889&page=34.
Isn't it funny how selectively quoting someoune out of context can put things in a totally different light. Clever of you to do so but anyone with half a brain who will read that thread that you linked will also see this:
I am happy to concede round 8 regardless because I recognise that umpires make mistakes all the time
which really kind of screws over your argument doesn't it? :eek::eek::eek:

But hey, when you're a bad sport it's not unsurprising that you try to drag others dishonestly to your level. :eek::eek::eek:

Isn't it funny how selectively quoting someoune out of context can put things in a totally different light. Clever of you to do so but anyone with half a brain who will read that thread that you linked will also see this:

Being the proud possessor of at least half a brain, I read that thread and found this sequence of posts from you:

TheLip said:
Quite right. The Pies didn't look the same in that game or since. No coincidence that they have won every game that mattered this year bar one and that was stolen from us by the umps and you guys are crowing about a dead rubber. Oh well we shall see what we shall see but I personally hope the cats go in brimming with confidence! :thumbsu:

Then later in the thread:
TheLip said:
Sorry, but Hawthorn supporters whinging about umpiring decision is just poor sportsmanship and Cats supporters jumping on the bandwagon is utterly predictable.

Then even later, perhaps after realising those two posts may have made you look like a bit of a ******** you post:
TheLip said:
The point being that whilst we were outplayed statistically we were good enough to find a way to win or to at least give ourselves a chance. I am happy to concede round 8 regardless because I recognise that umpires make mistakes all the time but if you're drawing some great feeling of superiority from that or from round 24 then I think your confidence is misplaced.

So apparently when you complain about a game "that was stolen from us by the umps" , it is fair enough. When other fans do it, they are bad sports. Of course you are happy to concede round 8, irrespective of the umpiring, as it hasn't stopped you getting into a grand final.

Your sequence of posts is a bit like this:

Non-piesFan posts: "Pies supporters are ignorant, toothless, and incapable of logical argument".

Non-piesFan posts: "People who generalise about the intelligence of other club's fans are fools".

Non-piesFan posts (after re-reading previous two posts): "I concede that not ALL pies fans are ignorant, toothless and incapable of logical argument. Just the ones on big footy."

I daresay you are very lucky your account was created after round 8, otherwise we'd have a bunch of other "that was stolen from us by the umps" posts to show just how much of a hypocrite you are.

Being the proud possessor of at least half a brain, I read that thread and found this sequence of posts from you:

Then later in the thread:

Then even later, perhaps after realising those two posts may have made you look like a bit of a ******** you post:

So apparently when you complain about a game "that was stolen from us by the umps" , it is fair enough. When other fans do it, they are bad sports. Of course you are happy to concede round 8, irrespective of the umpiring, as it hasn't stopped you getting into a grand final.

Your sequence of posts is a bit like this:

Non-piesFan posts: "Pies supporters are ignorant, toothless, and incapable of logical argument".

Non-piesFan posts: "People who generalise about the intelligence of other club's fans are fools".

Non-piesFan posts (after re-reading previous two posts): "I concede that not ALL pies fans are ignorant, toothless and incapable of logical argument. Just the ones on big footy."

I daresay you are very lucky your account was created after round 8, otherwise we'd have a bunch of other "that was stolen from us by the umps" posts to show just how much of a hypocrite you are.
Like I said, you can cherry pick specific posts from almost anybody to try and show whatever you like. If you take out just one you remove context and therefore prove nothing. You can still never deny that what was said was that I conceded round 8 because I accept that umpires frequently make mistakes.

Nice try... No cigar! :rolleyes:

Like I said, you can cherry pick specific posts from almost anybody to try and show whatever you like. If you take out just one you remove context and therefore prove nothing. You can still never deny that what was said was that I conceded round 8 because I accept that umpires frequently make mistakes.

Nice try... No cigar! :rolleyes:
Just like selectively cherry picking umpiring decisions, isn't it.

You can also never deny that you said round 8 "was stolen from us by the umps".
No I can't but making an observation with the full agreement of the AFL umpiring director is a far cry from the bad sportsmanship displayed by the cry babies in this thread. :eek::eek::eek:

Add to that the fact that I qualified it by saying that I accepted the result because I accept that umpires make mistakes and you're still just sitting there embarrassing yourself!

Majority??? WTF??? :confused::confused::confused: You can't be serious. I don't know more that 1 or 2 people outside of BF trolls who believe that Hawthorn were any harder done by than Collingwood.

Majority - like most non-Pies in this 58 page thread. Fairly large majority.

Oh, but I forgot, the world revolves around Collingwood and anyone who states an opinion that differs from "Pies are great" is a troll and a hater. :rolleyes:

I don't know more that 1 or 2 people outside of BF

This I find easy to believe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh, but I forgot, the world revolves around Collingwood and anyone who states an opinion that differs from "Pies are great" is a troll and a hater. :rolleyes:

This I find easy to believe.
Nice, should I quote where you told us all that you are a total moron or would that be against the rules here? :mad:

Of course the only problem with your argument is that you are for the most part referring to a gaggle of whinging whining bad sport hawks supporters who have thoroughly embarrassed themselves and their club. Even if you add in the BF trolls who don't happen to be Hawthorn supporters it says much of the way you view the world. Most logical people know exactly what kind of trolls you get in a place like this and you are a shining example of that. I especially love your last sentence which most people would read as "We're better than you...nyah nyah nyah!" which again is totally in keeping with your mentality and style. :eek::eek::eek:

We LOST, get over it Hawks Supporters, and everyone else joining the argument GF week.

The two best performed TEAMs for the year will fight it out tomorrow.

Let's hope the best TEAM on the day wins fair & square. Umps stay out of it and only pay Frees that are blatantly there. Do NOT pay BS Frees late in the game that you haven't paid all night, then their will be no arguments on here, I hope.

Nice rant. Completely nonsensical but nice nonetheless. Hopefully it made you feel better.

Good luck tomorrow. Hopefully your team hasn't used it all already.
Nice cry. Completely idiotic and lacking any semblance of sportsmanship but I hope it made you feel better.

Good luck toda... No wait! :eek:

Am I doing it right?

Am I doing it right?

Probably not. FFS, it is grand final day, your team is playing, and you pies fans are still on this thread like flies on s**t. I can see why the Hawks fans might not be ready to give up the whinge, but the pies fans who can't let go of this thread reek of "protesteth too much".

The answer to this thread is quite simple.Go down to the TAB and back Geelong at $1.90. Have a laugh whilst the Collingwood fans go ******* at the umps for not giving them the same genorosity as they enjoyed in the Prelim(now they know theyre goners).
Laugh even harder as they watch how clever their clubs brainstrust was by playing an injured Jolly against Ottens/West(most Collingwood supporters wont work this part out)

Once you have recovered from all this laughter,return to the TAB to pick up your winnings:thumbsu:

Cheers amber fluid,sausage roll etc... youll be happy to know I have recovered from laughter and picked up my winnings.:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back