Official Match Thread SFA S14 Round 2: Roys FC vs Southern Dragons @ Brunswick Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

ROYS FC

B - tassielions - killer - Paul D
HB - Maroon Goon - Mobbenfuhrer (c) - Secular Bicep
C - royboy2 - 3KZIsFootball - Broken
HF - Fat Pizza - Roylion - FattyLumpkin
F - FitzroyRamone - Freakie - PTizzle
Foll - Reardo - Fred - CarnTheRoys
Int - flea29 - kellymagic

Changes

Fat Pizza - Wing > HFF
Broken - HFF > Wing
Paul D - FP > BP
FitzroyRamone - BP > FP

Subject to change if Mobbs turns up and thinks I'm being a tool.:eek:
I like it. Forward to Back. Freakie wasn't letting me near it in the forward line. Just accepting handballs over the top in the goal square.:D

I like it. Forward to Back. Freakie wasn't letting me near it in the forward line. Just accepting handballs over the top in the goal square.:D

That's the bloody way it should be, I'm not going getting my own Footy and fetch me a chudshake will you?

Lets go Dragons, 2 for 2 is ours for the taking.

Winning is a habit and a habit I enjoy. So lets not lose. Mummmmm OK. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone is getting along too well for my liking.

**** you Reardo. You're a s**t ruckman and an even shitter cricket captain!!!! :mad::p:mad:

The only reason you're in the cricket team is because we receive government funding for helping the unfortunate. I'm going to own you in this match Easty, you are going to be embarrassed big time.:cool:

Just did a half ironman, can't walk, someone get me a beer....

Tame start to the Roys, but we should be well placed. Dragons a tough team, glitzy, glamourous, full of pizzazz. Roys crusty, grumbling, rarely chirpy.

Nice changes Reardo :thumbsu: Still a tool though!

Once Upon A Time In Mexico, was the third instalment, after the trilogy started with El Mariachi, proceeded through Desperado, and then to the film as mentioned. El Mariachi was the only actually good one, as Rodriguez' success enabled him to go get Banderas and Hayek and the concept was corrupted with too much glitz, glamour and pizzazz. El Mariachi was the original shoestring one, it was much more crusty and grumbling, and possessed little chirp.

Hayek of course an eyecatcher, as the gif from From Dusk Til Dawn above shows. A note it stopped short of what she looked like shortly after that moment, though. She went from glitzy, glamourous and expressing pizzazz to something very crusty, devoid of chirp, and likely to leave those wishing more titilation, grumbling.

FR in the Forward Pocket. He used to be a HFF in his heyday, won a club B&F there. I sense big things, from old bastards, that will last about three rounds before we all grow too old and possibly die.

Good luck Dragons, lets have a good clean fight. Match.

Just so I know...what does a Roy actually look like? :confused:
roy.jpg

Need to go back to back here, Dragons.

Keep the fantastic pre-season form going, winnable game here. Cannot let ourselves down, this is our time! :thumbsu:

The Roys easily. We won't lose at home.

The only reason you're in the cricket team is because we receive government funding for helping the unfortunate. I'm going to own you in this match Easty, you are going to be embarrassed big time.:cool:

Makes sense. Have to pay for the alcohol somehow... :thumbsu:

But I won't be embarrassed. My tap work is just like my cut shot. World class.

this is the complete opposite of last weeks thread, s***fights everywhere and now it's all lovey dovey,

I like the Roys better then the Hawks.

who wants to bet a slab on the game?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back