Universal Love What Port Memorabilia do you have?

Remove this Banner Ad

Bloody jealous mate!!!! Would love to see a pic of them?

Get down to the Port Club ;)

They have the Geelong-lite Showdown (05), Magenta Bombers (04) and Bulldogs Prisonbar (07) on the wall dividing the bistro and bar, with the Carlton Prisonbar (03) near the back wall.

Actually, here you go. Had them on my phone:

33bh4ee.jpg

podjq.jpg

zmcuj4.jpg

ehg21j.jpg

1906 Champions of South Australia team photo, individual photo's, possibly the only one left as the club doesn't have it.
2000 print with the moment of the decade
2004 premiership print with team photo, players singing song and numerous players walking the lap.

Also have a 2008 Game that made Australia print with various hall of fame'rs rural images and even supporters.

*on second inspection it is 1906

I have a framed Inaugural team photo from 1997 signed by every one on it. ( Rhett Biglands included lol)

Lots of odds and ends including signed jumpers, but highlights would be:-
  • Autographed and framed Fos Williams photograph
  • Framed copy of the 2004 Grand Final official players itinerary, signed by Captain & Coach.
  • S Hodges final year club tie – obtained through persistent haranguing by Mrs Hodgey on ’98 GF night… :p

EDIT: Oh, and B. Lade's match worn shorts somehow "obtained" by Mrs H at club Ladies Night, complete with body paint.... o_O

...A can of west end

Haha! Yes I've got three signed by Wangas from his testimonial event.

I've also got a pair of Byron Pickett's boots given to me by Che Cockatoo-Collins. They were apparently worn by Choppy in the 2005 season and he's signed each boot. The bonus I discovered a few months later was a redback spider living in one of the boots when it crawled out across my desk at work where I had them displayed.

140 Year Match Worn Guernsey - Matty Broadbent's (enjoying it more and more this season)
Lithograph of the Adelaide Oval match last season

Nothing else to major, yet!

oh thanks for reminding me! I also have an intact carton of 2004 premiership beer

Yeah I got two of those, and also two of the '10 year anniversary' cans

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Record- First game, First win, First showdown and 2004 GF
The Greatest Team print- 461/500
"The First Kick" Lithograph- 12/128
"2004 AFL Premiers" Lithograph- 811/1000
"Power to Win" Lithograph- 20/200
Signed guernsey- Burgoynes, Pickett, Tredrea, Wanganeen
1x West End Premiership can
1x Russell Ebert "Triple Medal" Port
1x Russell Ebert "Four Medal" Port

I have the book 100 years with the magpies 1870 to 1970.
The forward was written by Don Bradman

I have that with quite a few signatures in it of players from 1970s, have other books inc 'Dynasty' by Rooch and 'Gentleman jack' by John Wood, signed.

A guernsey I won at the 2006 Essendon game after match function signed by the whole squad.

Well that's not entirely true, Gav had left by then so it doesn't have his.

It does, however, have the great Tommy Logan twice.

Unique piece of memorabilia right there. I might ebay it for $300 or something.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back