Chris Scott has a go at Gerard Healy?

Remove this Banner Ad

You could make an arument that the Riewoldt incident was not as bad given he chose to stay on the ground and waved off the trainers = fair game. I thought Gerrard's comparison was fair enough even though he tipped Brad Scott in instead of Mal Michael

They rewrite history on this.

Riewoldt clearly refuses to leave the field and says he's fit to play

Scott and Michael simply encourage him to go off

They rewrite history on this.

Riewoldt clearly refuses to leave the field and says he's fit to play

Scott and Michael simply encourage him to go off

I don't think it was fair at all, they should have just crashed into him at a contest, you weren't really sure if he was going to come off or not. But, that is in the past, I don't think we need to bring up things like that though because the rules have changed significantly since then, you can't even tell a 'yo momma' joke now the game is so soft.

Gerard Healy and Mike Sheahan are the two biggest oxygen thiefs in footy media.

Cant stand either of those pretenders.

I don't think it was fair at all, they should have just crashed into him at a contest, you weren't really sure if he was going to come off or not. But, that is in the past, I don't think we need to bring up things like that though because the rules have changed significantly since then, you can't even tell a 'yo momma' joke now the game is so soft.

Except gerard healey did bring it up.

And you are wrong.

Except gerard healey did bring it up.

And you are wrong.

Wrong about what? It was off the ball, it wasn't necessary. I am sure you didn't mind the Stevie Baker attention on Johnson off the ball as well. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol at Worsfold getting all precious. His view on Friday was it was nothing, now he has changed his tune.

Guess he didn't like what Chris said either. Haha Worsfold-SOOK

Your still yet to inform us as to what woosha said. I havent seen him make a comment about selwood since before the game on friday when he says its all fair between the brothers.
So can you provide a link or at the least tell us what was said?

Your still yet to inform us as to what woosha said. I havent seen him make a comment about selwood since before the game on friday when he says its all fair between the brothers.
So can you provide a link or at the least tell us what was said?
Yeah, Woosha hasn't had a press conference since Friday. And if he has, it's not on the West Coast Facebook page, or website. Oh, not on Youtube either. As far as I'm aware, Woosha's weekly press conferences are usually on Wednesdays, and sometimes Tuesdays.

Here's a link to Eagle Eye TV on youtube, where all West Coast pressers are published.

http://www.youtube.com/user/WCEofficial

Clearly made up rubbish. Pretty embarrassing from those saying it, really.

If I'm wrong though, I'll gladly admit it if those making the accusations posted a link. :thumbsu:

I think a line needs to be drawn through this weird West Coast / Scott brothers topic. It's gotten pretty out of hand with the playschool back & forth and above everything else no one is coming out looking all that great.

Believe it or not there's 3 crucial rounds of footy to chat about before finals and all three clubs are involved.

Wow !

Adam Sellwood collected Joel after Joel kicked the ball - Came off second best - Some would call it a cheap shot - All Joel did was ruffle Adam's hair.

Nothing to do with roughing up an injured player.

Adam was lucky that he didnt injure Joel or he would have got weeks.

As a side note...how boring is footy now ? Just a bump and a push is big time.
Lets get some perspective compared to a REAL incident...the kind of stuff that used to cause meltdowns in here. Now a back page special is a bloke having a beer a little late in the evening.

Now this is what i call a story.

Bloke has one of the most exciting seasons ever seen from a young KPF.
Bloke is installed as one of the youngest captains ever.
Bloke's team is favorite for the flag.
Bloke is bookies favorite for Brownlow.
Very first game of season. Rnd 1 Game 1 2nd v 3rd. Every man and his dog watching this one.
Bloke has his olds in the stands watching and being interviewed.
Bloke almost single handedly gets his mob back from 2-3g down to 2g up in 3rd qtr
Bloke suddenly murdered by ruckman, snapping his collarbone, possibly deliberate, puts him out of the game.
Bloke desperate to stay on but seems to be hunted down and deliberately knocked about on his snapped shoulder.
Massive memorable moment in footy.

go fwd to 2012
Bloke bumps another and comes off second best.
Other guys gives him a harmless push afterwards to rub it in.
They're brothers....HOLY F'K STOP THE PRESS, RUN WITH THIS !!!!!!

2012...so far its "Year of the humdrum"
All too clinical for my liking.
How about some real controversy we can get into...its all so bloody clean and clinical now.
A bump and a push just doesnt work for me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back