Kurt Tippett to the Swans? **UPDATE: Tippett requests trade to Sydney***

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny though how Ireland said he doesn't want to lose any premiership players...any early draft picks...or any promising young players, and yet noble stated on radio today he was pleased with the negotiation from today.

Funny though how Ireland said he doesn't want to lose any premiership players...any early draft picks...or any promising young players, and yet noble stated on radio today he was pleased with the negotiation from today.

Now you're delibrately misquoting Ireland, which seems to be a common thread on your board as well.
He said would prefer to not lose any premiership players and at this stage doesn't beleive they'll have to, he also beleives their is some young talent such as Tom Mitchell who are off the table. However he expects us to have very late draft picks due to the need to get rid of early ones.

Now you're delibrately misquoting Ireland, which seems to be a common thread on your board as well.
He said would prefer to not lose any premiership players and at this stage doesn't beleive they'll have to, he also beleives their is some young talent such as Tom Mitchell who are off the table. However he expects us to have very late draft picks due to the need to get rid of early ones.
Fair enough...it got wallis laughing though, he's dumbfounded as to how a deal can get done

Wow, the Adelaide bunch are quite precious. I got a red card (A 'serious' infraction worth 1 week) for saying Tippett can go to the PSD and that we don't need him. lol.

We should probably give the Crows fans the flick from our board if they;re inclined to come here and make statements of a similar ilk. lol.

Wow, the Adelaide bunch are quite precious. I got a red card (A 'serious' infraction worth 1 week) for saying Tippett can go to the PSD and that we don't need him. lol.

We should probably give the Crows fans the flick from our board if they;re inclined to come here and make statements of a similar ilk. lol.

You can kind of understand them being a little upset with the number of quality players they've lost recently but it's pretty funny how worked up some of them are becoming over this.

It's like some of them actually believe that arguing over proposed trades on bigfooty will determine the outcome in real life. Just relax and see how it plays out ffs.

You can kind of understand them being a little upset with the number of quality players they've lost recently but it's pretty funny how worked up some of them are becoming over this.

It's like some of them actually believe that arguing over proposed trades on bigfooty will determine the outcome in real life. Just relax and see how it plays out ffs.

They lack faith

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You think giving up Mitchell and 22 for an established kpf/ruck deserves that response?

Mate all your trade proposals would be somewhat plausible if circumstances were different for example if Tippett was contracted then you would get closer value.

We are in a position of strength while unfortunate for your club its just the way it is when a player burns all bridges and nominates a sole club, may i remind you the Crows dragged the Armstrong trade till almost the last day as they were demanding Grundy ;)

Mate all your trade proposals would be somewhat plausible if circumstances were different for example if Tippett was contracted then you would get closer value.

We are in a position of strength while unfortunate for your club its just the way it is when a player burns all bridges and nominates a sole club, may i remind you the Crows dragged the Armstrong trade till almost the last day as they were demanding Grundy ;)
Exactly. I know Mitchell has a Big rep. But in reality he hasn't played a game yet and is struggling with injuries. Although due to him being a father son I understand why Sydney would be hesitant

Exactly. I know Mitchell has a Big rep. But in reality he hasn't played a game yet and is struggling with injuries. Although due to him being a father son I understand why Sydney would be hesitant

Predict the trade button see if u get close to the pin, make it whatever you want, but give us your guess based on all the info we have now

BUTTON 92 since you love your hypothetical questions:

If your club had made an offer of ~$1million a year and the target player had accepted and walked out on his current club, would you be happy for your club to give up one of its top 6 young players (Dangerfield, Walker, Sloane, Talia, Smith, Crouch) for him? Remember that your targeted player is uncontracted, there were extensive calls from supporters of his current club to drop him for the finals, and they currently think he's an overpaid spud.

Because the only players you seem interested in from Sydney are Jetta, Rohan, Mitchell, Johnson, Parker and Reid.

BUTTON 92 since you love your hypothetical questions:

If your club had made an offer of ~$1million a year and the target player had accepted and walked out on his current club, would you be happy for your club to give up one of its top 6 young players (Dangerfield, Walker, Sloane, Talia, Smith, Crouch) for him? Remember that your targeted player is uncontracted, there were extensive calls from supporters of his current club to drop him for the finals, and they currently think he's an overpaid spud

Because the only players you seem interested in from Sydney are Jetta, Rohan, Mitchell, Johnson, Parker and Reid.
To be fair you guys were calling for Jetta to be sub coming into finals but I do see your point. It would depend who it was we were after. I think comparing Mitchell to Dangerfield is a bit much tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back