The Official Bigfooty 12 Thread. AKA When Will the Lakers Win in 2013

When do the LAL win in 2013?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tommy should listen to himself commentate once in a while then..... I'd prefer to shoot myself than listen to that clown.

You foul him then, run the risk of it being called shooting. If you are going to use the foul to give, foul him as soon as he makes the move past you, dont wait till he is almost gathering to shoot
Stacey King is a bigger idiot.

At least Tommy wasn't biased once upon a time. He's the colour commentator. It's his job to be biased. He's broadcasting on a Boston channel not a national one.

Stacey King is a bigger idiot.

At least Tommy wasn't biased once upon a time. He's the colour commentator. It's his job to be biased. He's broadcasting on a Boston channel not a national one.
Commentator being the keys word. Not bias supporter. Want to cheer for the team? Sit in front row

Same goes for you Sean Elliot

Oh Marc Gasol with the pretty round the back pass to Speights

Commentator being the keys word. Not bias supporter. Want to cheer for the team? Sit in front row

Same goes for you Sean Elliot
No, the colour guy gets paid to be biased. Like I said, he's on a local TV station not ESPN or TNT.

When he commentated on CBS in 80s he was actually a very good analyst and unbiased.

You also have to admit, is he really that wrong when he bags refs (he might be wrong about one call but NBA refs suck)? NBA refs are arguably the worst out of all leagues, there has been a scent of corruption and the refs need to be trained again (and the league needs to fix the rules) because most refs instead of slapping a player with a tech they hold a grudge and don't give a player calls. That's bullshit.

The rules are also too ticky tacky.

Also get rid of Dick Bavetta and the other guys who are far too old.

No, the colour guy gets paid to be biased. Like I said, he's on a local TV station not ESPN or TNT.

When he commentated on CBS in 80s he was actually a very good analyst and unbiased.
Wrong. There's only like 4/5 teams where the color guy is stupidly bias. Clippers, Celtics, Jazz, Spurs Off the top of my head. I can tolerate pretty much the rest of the commentary team in the league.

Wrong. There's only like 4/5 teams where the color guy is stupidly bias. Clippers, Celtics, Jazz, Spurs Off the top of my head. I can tolerate pretty much the rest of the commentary team in the league.
Hawks, Cavs, Hornets, Pistons. I could go on and on. Every commentary crew on local TV has one biased guy whether it be the colour guy or the play by play guy.

The only team I can think of that isn't biased are the team of Breen and Frazier.

Hawks, Cavs, Hornets, Pistons. I could go on and on. Every commentary crew on local TV has one biased guy whether it be the colour guy or the play by play guy.

The only team I can think of that isn't biased are the team of Breen and Frazier.
If anything Breen hates on us any chance he gets :D.

Clyde is too busy trying to find words that rhyme.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

???? The most self deprecating commentary team in the league. All they do is jerk off over Ryan Anderson and make fun of Lopez and Aminu

The fact is that the NBA has a ridiculous system.

You've got LeBron who gets almost every call his way because he's the best. Then you've got the other superstars who get ticky tack calls and get away with stuff. Then you've got the bottom guys like rookies and role players that can't buy a call. That's just garbage. I can't think of any other league where guys get most of the calls because they're good.

Like I said, piss off the old refs and those who constantly make mistakes, fix the rules and get rid of this ridiculous pecking order when it comes to get calls.

/rant

You've got LeBron who gets almost every call his way because he's the best. Then you've got the other superstars who get ticky tack calls and get away with stuff. Then you've got the bottom guys like rookies and role players that can't buy a call. That's just garbage. I can't think of any other league where guys get most of the calls because they're good.

Like I said, piss off the old refs and those who constantly make mistakes, fix the rules and get rid of this ridiculous pecking order when it comes to get calls.

/rant

Two words brah.... Chris Judd :p

/rant
With Paul Pierce as a lifetime Celtic this is an unusal rant. But I do agree, the playing field needs to be leveled

With Paul Pierce as a lifetime Celtic this is an unusal rant. But I do agree, the playing field needs to be leveled

That's different though.

homersimpson.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back