Unofficial Preview Round 6 Changes vs. North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We do- his name is Matthew Pavlich and he's not only better he's not a knob!

Give it time, he's only 31.

Sent from my waffle machine using Tapatalk.

Keep up the personal attacks gents. One day you might have a player as good as Harvey.
I'd be jealous too if he didn't play for my team]

Truth being said, I used to rate Harvey and I do admire his longevity in the game. He has served your club well. The reality is, however, in the aftermath of last year's game, he made a dic#head of himself, and came across as a sore loser. He will have lost a lot of fans on that day. I don't think you'll find too much jealousy from these parts, with last year's game being a chief reason for this.

In relation to today, I am most hopeful that Crowley lines up on Harvey to help him continue his football education, culminating with Harvey's frustrations placing him into the Colin Sylvia basket. I would expect that Ross will have our boys fired up for the start of his game after the week 'weave' had. I am actually a tad nervous about Nahas. I seem to remember him cutting us up in previous encounters, perhaps when he played for Richmond.

Keep up the personal attacks gents. One day you might have a player as good as Harvey.
I'd be jealous too if he didn't play for my team

Had a look at your board lately mate?

**** me Norf have some average supporters

Oh and for the record, Brent Harvey wouldn't even deserve to eat the s**t of this bloke

fyfedream246a.jpg

865233-brent-harvey.jpg

We have and have had several players BETTER than Harvey. All of which would never whine to the tribunual and make spurious claims of pinching. s**t, even my 4 year old daughter wouldn't do that. We're more thankful than jealous that that turd doesn't play for Freo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

865233-brent-harvey.jpg

Haha, this did make me laugh. Hope he eats another big bag of dicks today. All the best.

Had a look at your board lately mate?

**** me Norf have some average supporters

Oh and for the record, Brent Harvey wouldn't even deserve to eat the s**t of this bloke

fyfedream246a.jpg

For the record, 's**t' is exactly what Fyfes disposals are like.

Hope you enjoyed the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back