Player X vs Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope Simpson gets better been a bit down tox will kick him into line once he presses the big T button.

Still stuck on Hibberd v Kade

Blues are crap and could rest 90% of their team FFS

Bombers striving for finals cannot rest players, but cannot risk players either

I just dont know!

Still stuck on Hibberd v Kade

Blues are crap and could rest 90% of their team FFS

Bombers striving for finals cannot rest players, but cannot risk players either

I just dont know!
I have Simpson had him from the start been scoring quiet low after hes early-mid season form.
He was on the Rush hour they asked about the dummy spit MM had with lingy I don't care much about that.The thing I picked up he said he's was said he was walking back to talk to hes line coach with the other "defenders".So maybe he gone back with working with the defenders now seems to be playing a lot down there.
If Hibbo is fit and ready 90-105 av for him i reckon he can score little lower at the back end of seasons.But hes had 2 weeks rest if picked that rest could be good for him and hes SC owners.

Ward vs. Goddard?

This is my last trade, I've put Ward in for the meantime as he's marginally more likely to pump out those big 130+ scores. Bombers running into finals though, and Ward faces three potential tags in finals with Collingwood, Melbourne and WB, while Goddard should get away scott free. Any thoughts? I don't even know how often Ward is tagged, I know Treloar cops it at times.

Ward vs. Goddard?

This is my last trade, I've put Ward in for the meantime as he's marginally more likely to pump out those big 130+ scores. Bombers running into finals though, and Ward faces three potential tags in finals with Collingwood, Melbourne and WB, while Goddard should get away scott free. Any thoughts? I don't even know how often Ward is tagged, I know Treloar cops it at times.
You can't go wrong with either GWS looking to finish off strong like the bombers.Goddard being the bombers C now he will doing everything he can to push them into finals.Ward is prob more of a POD than Goddard.

You can't go wrong with either GWS looking to finish off strong like the bombers.Goddard being the bombers C now he will doing everything he can to push them into finals.Ward is prob more of a POD than Goddard.
They're both around the same at 6.5-7%, surpisingly (I remember heaps of people getting on Goddard at his lowest, more than Ward a few weeks before that I thought). You're right in that they're both great options. Just hope GWS push right to the end if I stick with Ward. :thumbsu:

Best player to have for SC Finals??

Sloane v. Boomer

I assume Rd23 is SC grand finals (only one week at a time in tracygrimshaw beating toxic town:D)

if so SLoane v Saints on a friday nite is damm appealing

boomer has the Dees and the dees have been occasionally able to lock down on players

I assume Rd23 is SC grand finals (only one week at a time in tracygrimshaw beating toxic town:D)

if so SLoane v Saints on a friday nite is damm appealing

boomer has the Dees and the dees have been occasionally able to lock down on players

For the last 3 games Boomer is playing teams he has already played this year
Bulldogs (169)
Adelaide (124)
Melbourne (131)

Sloane has played BL (prelim) and saints (GF) already:
Lions (127)
Saints (127)

Doesn't really help the decision..

My other option is to hold fire and wait for another player to drop under $580k

For the last 3 games Boomer is playing teams he has already played this year
Bulldogs (169)
Adelaide (124)
Melbourne (131)

Sloane has played BL (prelim) and saints (GF) already:
Lions (127)
Saints (127)

Doesn't really help the decision..

My other option is to hold fire and wait for another player to drop under $580k

not sure either of those two will drop..only because they are scoring so well which makes them a good choice..

bite the bullet...get Sloanedog NOW

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha yeah I dunno I'm still torn. If I get Boomer I can swap Zorko to mids, and then if I get lucky enough with injuries I might be able to upgrade Zorko to a premo later. I'll be down to 2 trades.

Boomer's a little champ though. I'd get him. Capable of 180+ scores.

Haha yeah I dunno I'm still torn. If I get Boomer I can swap Zorko to mids, and then if I get lucky enough with injuries I might be able to upgrade Zorko to a premo later. I'll be down to 2 trades.
I won a SC granny thanks to Boomer he was my last player to play and samshed out a 160 plus.Hes a good player to have in SC finals Sloane good too had him for 5 weeks very solid scorer and can go big.

I'd rather JPK, seems more consistent usually but Boomer is on fire lately. I play safe and prefer consistency though.

Yeh, likewise. But with bugger all trades left I was wondering if a M/F DPP would be the smarter move, even if he scores a bit less...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back